Dang man daaaaaaaaaaaang...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang man daaaaaaaaaaaang...

Sellers at a street market in Maeklong, Thailand, have to be actively on the lookup for a train that shares the same right-of-way with them.

wow

Comment

fuck you train! i bet they whisper that every time it goes by

Comment

Holy crap! Man, fucking crazy what is "normal" for the way some people live. Fucking weird as hell.

Comment

Think about all the shit on the bottom of the train that get's dropped on that food.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

Shit on the bottom of the train probably isn't the WORST thing that ends up in the food....

Comment

Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
              Shit on the bottom of the train probably isn't the WORST thing that ends up in the food....
              No kidding. If that's India or Pakistan, whatever falls off that train would be considered "flavor enhancement".

Comment

Fucking move the market!
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

The stupidity that exists in some places is astounding? "Look here is a train track lets set up a veggie market 6 inches from the track"
                  sigpic

Comment

The metal filings off of the track add a good source of iron.

Comment

No space is wasted...

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                        "Look here is a train track lets set up a veggie market 6 inches from the track"
                        Is that what's going on there? Had me beat.

Comment

They set the markets up ON the tracks, they just retract the awnings when the train rolls through. Now, why they put it there? Beats me.

Comment

I could just imagine some tourists happening upon that market and wondering wtf and why is everybody closing up so abruptly as they stand on the tracks scratching their heads

Comment

I bet rent on the stall is CHEAP
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                              X