Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washing an waxing in this heat FTMFL!

But it sure did turn out nice!

Not that anyone here cares but I cut and buffed my ride today and then conditioned the leather.

Was able to wring out my shirt enough to fill a glass. LOL! Man its nasty out there.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Thats a nice clean car, looks good. I will not endure the heat for mine.

Comment

nicely done. i commend you on your tenacity to work in the heat. ive been putting off doing mine for a while now because of it

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

That is a beautiful car. I have 2 95 Birds (niether of which run) but have often thought about getting a Mark viii

Comment

Thanks all. It is a far way from being done. Got a 4.8 forged stroker and twin screw yet to add. Also thinking of making the chrome window trim a nice satin black and then re-dying the interior wood to ash color.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I came out nice.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              Was able to wring out my shirt enough to fill a glass. LOL! Man its nasty out there.
              That reminds me of jackass when they made Preston wear a plastic suit, run on a treadmill and one of them collected the sweat and drank it!!! Lmao
              Big Rooster Racing
              85' Coupe
              sigpic

Comment

Where are the "after" pics?

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Where are the "after" pics?

;-)
                  At your moms house.

Comment

Because they only made 297 LSCs in 98 with this color not too many people will see one in person. I have been asked many times why I wanted the grey over the pearl white I had and the reason why is the color is very striking in person. In pictures the car looks nice but the camera just cant seem to grab how light hits this paint. Its very heavy in metallics and there is a very slight pearl tint to it. I tried to catch it in the sunset to give an idea of how the paint sparkles and isnt just a dull grey.

Comment

I ain't even gonna lie...I really dig these cars

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          Thanks all. It is a far way from being done. Got a 4.8 forged stroker and twin screw yet to add. Also thinking of making the chrome window trim a nice satin black and then re-dying the interior wood to ash color.
                          Do it, I think the trim would look good like that. And paint the trim around the radio too. Good looking car man.

Comment

Im trying to figure out how to stain it to ash. Its real wood.

Comment

Car looks good. You might check out this product.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X