2012 Z06 rips up Nurburgring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Z06 rips up Nurburgring

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

1.7G turns? that's cup car g's.

America! fuck yeah!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I think I saw it touch 2 in a hard turn, but it was braking at the time.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        I think I saw it touch 2 in a hard turn, but it was braking at the time.
        yeah it spiked over 2g's when he hit the bumps, but 1.7G's sustained several times. 20 seconds faster than the last Z06, that is out fucking rageous.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          yeah it spiked over 2g's when he hit the bumps, but 1.7G's sustained several times. 20 seconds faster than the last Z06, that is out fucking rageous.
          Thinking of upgrading?

Comment

Fuck.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
              Hmmm.

Comment

Easily, the best american sports car ever.

Comment

Damn, 7:22, that's a bad mofo. I remember when the C5 Z06 did 7:56 everyone was amazed; anything under 8 minutes was like the holy grail for a production street car.
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

GTR what?
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Fuck.
                      Do it!

Comment

I thought it was related to this. HOly crap this car is fast
                        It beat it's 2008 record by 7 seconds in stock trim. :banana: http://wot.motortrend.com/video-find-2012-chevrolet-corvette-zr1-cuts-six-seconds-nurburgring-lap-time-85635.html 5yKb6iSWc0k
                        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          Do it!
                          May have just saved $25k!
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            May have just saved $25k!
                            Since I saved you $25k, can I drive it?

Comment

Working...
                            X