My New Toy for the shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Toy for the shop

3 months old still comes with a warrenty, gonna make rotating tires and oil changes nice.

Nice. Cost? They installing it? I need to buy one soon.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I got it used from a shop that just paid 1699.00 from national tools on Azle ave about 2-3 months ago. I paid 1000.00 for it and I will be installing it on Saturday.

NT-9 9,000 lb Two Post Auto Lift Free?shipping to the lower 48 United States! We provide you with the best?value available for?a two post?floor plate automotive lift.? We want you to have the absolute best lift for the best price and are confident that we can provide that lift.??The NT.9?comes with more features at a b

Comment

when i worked at my uncles shop they had an additional lift put in. i was surprised how easy they are to install

Comment

I helped install one at a friends old shop, 4 big ass bolts and thats about it.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Yeah, install is really easy it SEEMS and they are very affordable these days. Will be on the list for a shop one day.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

I am actually going to put some 2x2 1/2" plates under this, the slab is right 4" thick and they say it needs to be 5, so I am gonna use the bigger plates to help disburse the weight. I may use 3x3 but not sure yet.

Comment

If it's tall enough, I'd figure out some way to put a bar across the top too.

mardyn

Comment

Do want. I wonder what the minimum ceiling height would be to have one. I'd like one but my shop ceiling is only 9.5 feet. Time to upgrade.

Comment

Warehouse is down in Cleburne. Buy online from Maryland, pay $75 warehouse/loading fee..no sales tax. I bought one of the 9000 lb lifts back in February and LOVE it!

If you can, get the clear floor model especially if you plan on wheeling oil changing drums under the car.

Good quality and has worked very well in our shop. Bought the base tire changer too! Life is so much easier now!

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                        If it's tall enough, I'd figure out some way to put a bar across the top too.

mardyn
                        yep allready pondered that thought. It about 10-11 feet tall now so I would have add about 6-7 feet to it.

Comment

Ours is in 6" concrete and and some larger/heavier vehicles are a little unstable when lifting up high. Get the jack stands and adjustable pad extensions, makes life much easier. Not a fan of the floorplate, but thats a great deal.

Comment

Working...
                          X