Fastest America has to offer for sale currently in showrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The S7 isn't produced anymore.
    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Yummy!

I think I'll go with the one on the right!

Comment

I still can't get over that "ring" video of the ZR1. That bitch is bad.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
          I was referring to production vehicles, not niche hand-built mid-upper six-figure supercars. While we're at it, why don't we go ahead and throw in the Saleen S7, Mosler, Superformance cars with 800hp super engines, and so on.

To get real technical, the CTS-V is very close to the speed of the GT500, also the Z06 is faster, so maybe I should have included those too.
          You said 'for sale currently in showrooms'.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
            You said 'for sale currently in showrooms'.
            True. How many showrooms is the SSC for sale? I didn't know they had multiple showrooms and a vast dealer network.
            Ford
            GM
            Toyota
            VAG

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
              But, it could be for sale in showrooms. For that matter, I guess there are probably multiple Enzo's, Carrera GT's, and Veyrons for sale in showrooms, so I guess my thread title is extremely misleading and inaccurate.

I will leave now.
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

Bunch of Race cars right there
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
                  but Moslers are!

Comment

I was referring to production vehicles, not niche hand-built mid-upper six-figure supercars. While we're at it, why don't we go ahead and throw in the Saleen S7, Mosler, Superformance cars with 800hp super engines, and so on.

To get real technical, the CTS-V is very close to the speed of the GT500, also the Z06 is faster, so maybe I should have included those too.
                    True. How many showrooms is the SSC for sale? I didn't know they had multiple showrooms and a vast dealer network.
                    But, it could be for sale in showrooms. For that matter, I guess there are probably multiple Enzo's, Carrera GT's, and Veyrons for sale in showrooms, so I guess my thread title is extremely misleading and inaccurate.

I will leave now.
                    Stop throwing a fit. You said it and we just corrected you. Next time think before you lay out a claim. ESPECIALLY on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                      Stop throwing a fit. You said it and we just corrected you. Next time think before you lay out a claim. ESPECIALLY on this board.
                      silly vette guys...
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X