First mods for the cobra showed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dustin View Post
    I had an o/r x but I had the quiet borlas. Still hated how loud it was.
    i have the stingers and an o/r x. was kind of an accident

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Originally posted by Jaison View Post
      i have the stingers and an o/r x. was kind of an accident
      When I had that setup with LT's you could literally hear my car from across town. My room mate at the time said he could hear me about 4 miles away. It was obnoxious.

Comment

When I had that setup with LT's you could literally hear my car from across town. My room mate at the time said he could hear me about 4 miles away. It was obnoxious.
        i bet it was haha thats crazy

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          As soon as I get the chance, the Magnaflows are comin off my car and goin in the trash. Can't stand the way they sound. Flowmasters or nothing for me.
          I'll take em off your hands if you're just going to trash them.
          G'Day Mate

Comment

My car doesn't really pop with Magnapack dumps on it, but then again I do have cats on my x-pipe.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

That's what I have now and I love it. I used to have the LM1's... that was stupid loud lol. Then again my cobra isn't my daily so I like it a little on the loud side.
              2003 Oxford White Cobra
              Fully Built with a funny idle
              2003 Sonic Blue Ranger
              Stock- Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Snoman_23 View Post
                That's what I have now and I love it. I used to have the LM1's... that was stupid loud lol. Then again my cobra isn't my daily so I like it a little on the loud side.
                This one isn't a daily and the silver one wasn't either. I guess to each their own.

Comment

Working...
                X