First mods for the cobra showed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First mods for the cobra showed up

Like my dad says, I'm "fixing the stuff ford did wrong". Starting off pretty light. Some lowering stuff and putting an MGW shifter in the car. Going to eventually put an exhaust on the car and then maybe some nice wheels.

Will post up installed pictures in a few days. Can't wait to get rid of the 4x4 look.
    Last edited by dustin; 06-22-2011, 10:47 AM.

Very cool sir. I'm going to have a Posi ported blower for sale soon.

Comment

I love that color, I'd lower it and leave the wheels, but I'm silly like that.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

OMG a BOX AND A LABEL!
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          OMG a BOX AND A LABEL!
          Very observant and quite the cunning linguist. I had nothing better to do than post these pictures. You had nothing better to do than talk about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            I don't think I'm interested in putting a ported blower on but just for giggles, how much?

Originally posted by stevo View Post
            I love that color, I'd lower it and leave the wheels, but I'm silly like that.

Stevo
            I was talking to my buddy Garlen (96lasersnake on here) and kind of came to the same conclusion. Only reason I will change the wheels is if I decide to put some ccw or TF wheels on it.

Comment

Originally posted by dustin View Post
              I don't think I'm interested in putting a ported blower on but just for giggles, how much?

I was talking to my buddy Garlen (96lasersnake on here) and kind of came to the same conclusion. Only reason I will change the wheels is if I decide to put some ccw or TF wheels on it.

$500.

Some fully polished Mach 5's or Victory's would look sick on your car. Or maybe a dark grey center with full polished lip.

Comment

I'd recommend some nice longtubes and a decent cat back. I had kooks long tubes and a magnaflow catback on my 03, sounded sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                  Hey, I thought I called dibs on that!
                  Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                  Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                    Hey, I thought I called dibs on that!
                    oops.. lol.

Comment

Off to a good start... maybe a wheel like this would work for you...

http://www.axiswheels.com/wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        I'd recommend some nice longtubes and a decent cat back. I had kooks long tubes and a magnaflow catback on my 03, sounded sweet.
                        I had long tubes and a borla catback on my silver car and I hated the headers. Stock manifolds for me on every mod motor I get from now on. I had to dynamat the interior to be able to stand the noise.

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                        Off to a good start... maybe a wheel like this would work for you...

http://www.axiswheels.com/wheels

Those are nice but if I did change the wheels it would be for some chicanes or classics.

Comment

I never had any noise issue with mine, and it was the perfect sound.

Nice lp by the way lol! Mine put down 520/550 and I still registered an average of 22mpg. Even got 26 on a trip through the CA desert. Different setups I guess.

Comment

my first mods were exhaust, lowered and then shifter as well. MGW ftw

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Originally posted by Jaison View Post
                              my first mods were exhaust, lowered and then shifter as well. MGW ftw
                              And the IRS brace

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

Working...
                              X