Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel-now THIS is ballin'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel-now THIS is ballin'!

Crazy baller status for checking in to this hotel...

Long before Dubai began showing up at the bottom of fashion advertisements along with Paris, New York, and Tokyo, it was all sand and ambition. It was once simply desert and an idea. An “if you build it, they will come” on the most massive scale. Build it, they did. As the years piled on, Dubai transformed. The skyscrapers grew like weeds in an untended lawn. Any doubt that the city was primed to be a world class destination was responded to with the sonic roar of hundreds of buildings rising from the ground almost overnight. Ready or not, here it comes. Today, the hotels in Dubai have more stars than the milky way. The ...

Check out all the pics on the website, but here's a sample...

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Looks cool, but can something that is only 10 years old be iconic?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Looks cool, but can something that is only 10 years old be iconic?
      Do you even know what iconic means?

I saw a special on the building of that hotel. It was pretty awesome.

Comment

i had to do a double take at the beach photo. as the closed umbrellas resemble their manner of dress. i thought those were people standing there.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I would love to visit! I heard that the area around that hotel is a ghost town though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            Do you even know what iconic means?

I saw a special on the building of that hotel. It was pretty awesome.
            I honestly must not. I think of an iconic figure in terms of how long it has been around, but obviously I am wrong.

Comment

Iv been there it is pretty damn cool!
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Wow. Oil money goes pretty far when you wear the same pajamas everyday......

Comment

Next group trip?
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

It's cool looking, but still full of Arabs.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      I honestly must not. I think of an iconic figure in terms of how long it has been around, but obviously I am wrong.
                      Sorry. When I reread it I kinda came off as a dick.

While time can increase the iconic status of something, it's not always a direct ratio. Iconic basically just means recognizable and above-average (in this case).

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        i had to do a double take at the beach photo. as the closed umbrellas resemble their manner of dress. i thought those were people standing there.

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                          Wow. Oil money goes pretty far when you wear the same pajamas everyday......
                          That's a pretty ignorant thing to say.

At any rate, I wouldn't mind staying there. That view looks awesome.
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                            I would love to visit! I heard that the area around that hotel is a ghost town though.
                            They keep the natives out, that resort area is exclusive to tourists and imported labor.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              That's a pretty ignorant thing to say.

Comment

Working...
                              X