some vids for yall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some vids for yall

first off lol i HATE my youtube name cuz i hate my cobalt that i used to have. it was a pain in the ass. but here are some good vids of the stang and a nice list of mods and such. enjoy, feel free to bash all ya want and ask any questions ya might have. and i know my oil pressure guage isnt workin right cuz im too lazy to fix the wiring lol
    306, trick flow twisted wedge heads, proproducts intake manifold, 76mm MAF, 30# injectors, paxton 1000 supercharger, anderson power pipe & bypass kit, hooker headers, TKO 600 tranny, H pipe Flowmasters, 5 lugged, moser 31 spline axles, FR 31 spline diff, 3.73's, SSBC slotted/plated rotors w/rear SSBC calipers and stock front calipers, cobra brake booster & master cylinder.

sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

anybody likey?? lol i want to hear some feedback, i will be taking more videos here soon since i have a nice camera setup in my car now with a perfect view of everything, its a high resolution helmet cam that i used in afghanistan to capture some action, and it came with velcro pieces so i mounted one on my passenger seat headrest to where it captures everything. GREAT sound and GREAT video, havent used it for any vids YET but i will.
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Looks and sounds good!
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Looks and sounds good!
        thankya!

Comment

Working...
        X