Getting this in about 4 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting this in about 4 weeks

Think of the possibilities... plasma / with oxy fuel torch and parts scriber on a 5' x 10' table

I have a new BFF! You'll love it. I have the plasma and torch, just not the table. Just about anything you can think of and put into the CAD software..... Jealous!
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

that looks fun

Comment

How about making this post in 4 weeks when you have your table?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          How about making this post in 4 weeks when you have your table?
          Gladly , I will do an install pic update and maybe a couple of videos

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            I have a new BFF! You'll love it. I have the plasma and torch, just not the table. Just about anything you can think of and put into the CAD software..... Jealous!
            really not much to it as far as the table is concerned. x/y axis and software we could build the table but we are so busy right now we dont have the time. btw what kind of plasma are you running ,we are using hypertherms and they perform really good.

Comment

That's pretty neat!

Comment

Originally posted by longshot View Post
                really not much to it as far as the table is concerned. x/y axis and software we could build the table but we are so busy right now we dont have the time. btw what kind of plasma are you running ,we are using hypertherms and they perform really good.
                I'm fortunate enough to have an ESAB that works quite well for everything I've needed. Consumables cost more than I ole but I enjoy working with it a ton!!!
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                X