says the cop....
      You have a point there, son?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        You have a point there, son?
        yeah, irony...

Comment

Not nads the size of bowling balls, as most typical sport bikers, brains the size of walnuts.
          Why not both?
          Originally posted by mutherjuggz
          That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Organ donors....if there is anything left to salvage. That's a death wish in my book but fun to watch!

Comment

adrenaline junky, yes...but FUCK that!

Comment

I'd love to go over there and ride. I'd especially like to get instruction from David Knight.

Comment

Good vid, but those guys are bat shit crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
                    Why not both?
                    Because if the nads were that size, they could not fit on the saddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      Wasn't there a thread on here just a little while ago where he was interviewed and he said he just broke a couple bones?
                      If by "just" broke you mean 5 vertebrae, then yeah. I find it amazing that he was back racing only a year later.

Comment

Because if the nads were that size, they could not fit on the saddle.
                        I just pull everything stright up to 12 o'clock, and tuck it into my shirt.

It's not that their brain is small, but the body only has so much blood, and when it's all down in your sack, there's not alot left over for the brain.

Comment

some of that shit was so fast it looked fake! on a side note its nice to see some fast ass crazy motorcycle action like this where it belongs... on a closed course not the freeway!

Comment

If I had the chance to decide what the fuck I was doing on my last day on earth ........... I would be so fuckin down for that stupidity ! The rush would most likely eclipse everything else but the birth of my kids !
                            The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Not nads the size of bowling balls, as most typical sport bikers, brains the size of walnuts.
                              I see how it is .... dick.

Comment

Those guys may be a little off their rocker, but they're some of the most talented riders on the planet. Isle of Man TT is nothing short of amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X