Two wheeled insanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two wheeled insanity

Everyone of these guys have a death wish!

Those guys must have nads the size of bowling balls to do that course at those speeds.

Incredible...

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
      Those guys must have nads the size of bowling balls to do that course at those speeds.

Incredible...

mardyn
      For real. I'd wet myself.

Comment

that crash were the guy flys off that hill into that wall on the hillside had to have died. that looked violent. those guys are insane.

Comment

Looks fun, mostly.
          .223 > 911

Comment

Impressive. I couldnt do that, id be too uncomfertable with the suit filled with my poop.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I've gotten airborne going over some bridge transitions and quick rises in the pavement while hauling ass on the street, but never had any wobble like that when it sets down. Very scary looking stuff there.

Comment

I saw a guy do that on the Sam Rayburn Tollway (121) going north and exiting on Legacy. There's a BAD bump on the exit ramp. I kinda wanted to see him bit it, though, because he damn near rear ended me coming up on me deep into triple digit speed territory. He obviously hadn't ever taken that exit before or he wouldn't have taken it that fast.

Comment

Originally posted by black90notch View Post
                  that crash were the guy flys off that hill into that wall on the hillside had to have died. that looked violent. those guys are insane.
                  He lived.
                  US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                    He lived.
                    Wasn't there a thread on here just a little while ago where he was interviewed and he said he just broke a couple bones?

Comment

That's to damn fast.....
                      04 GT
                      91 LX

Comment

I always get some gnarly headshake blasting down 161 southbound past 183...

Comment

I would loveeeee to run that course on one of them bikes. When I was a young lad I caught a bit of air at a extremely high rate of speed and when she landed I had a lotttttt of death wobble. I could actually here the back tire barking from side to side. Probably the most scared I have ever been in my life and I have been in some wild stuff before.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post

Incredible...

mardyn
                            Not nads the size of bowling balls, as most typical sport bikers, brains the size of walnuts.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              Not nads the size of bowling balls, as most typical sport bikers, brains the size of walnuts.
                              says the cop....

Comment

Working...
                              X