No announcement yet.

Shelby Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Last one.. My youngest son Sean. He and his brothers Chris and Patrick made it possible for me to have a great ride! One hell of a Father's Day for sure!!

Comment

Nice pics. We were at the Mexicali restaurant next to the cars, but the food took so long to come out we didn't really get a chance to look at any cars.
        2007 GT

Comment

Lee..

Sent the youngest son over there around 6 to make reservations. Told us an hour... Got there around 5 till 7, were seated around 10 after and the food didn't arrive till 5 till 8!

Bill

Comment

Wow that's crazy. I know we won't be eating there next year that's for sure.
            2007 GT

Comment

It was a good time as always, however it was the worst turn out I've seen in the 10+ years I've been going. I'm not sure if it was the "economy" or higher fuel prices that kept everyone from traveling, but in the past there would be close to 20-25 cars in each class. It was pretty sad to see a major class being judged at the car show with only 1 or 2 entries. I can only hope it returns to its glory days, because it really is/was one of the premier Mustang/Ford events in the Country.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bringit View Post
                It was a good time as always, however it was the worst turn out I've seen in the 10+ years I've been going. I'm not sure if it was the "economy" or higher fuel prices that kept everyone from traveling, but in the past there would be close to 20-25 cars in each class. It was pretty sad to see a major class being judged at the car show with only 1 or 2 entries. I can only hope it returns to its glory days, because it really is/was one of the premier Mustang/Ford events in the Country.
                i see your car there every year!!! haha... next time i need to stop an say hi but i didn't see ya this year

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  i see your car there every year!!! haha... next time i need to stop an say hi but i didn't see ya this year
                  Yep, I'm one of the bastards that didnt bring my car.......yet proceeded to bitch about there not being many cars. I should be there next year.
                  sigpic

Comment

A few pics and videos of my car at Hallett Shelby Meet.
                    This is "Slo-Mo Hallett 7" by BSharp on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

This is "Slo-Mo Hallett 6" by BSharp on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

This is "Slo-Mo Hallett 5" by BSharp on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

This is "Slo-Mo Hallett 4" by BSharp on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

This is "Slo-Mo Hallett 1" by BSharp on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

This is "Slo-Mo Hallett 2" by BSharp on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

This is "Slo-Mo Hallett 3" by BSharp on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bringit View Post
                      Yep, I'm one of the bastards that didnt bring my car.......yet proceeded to bitch about there not being many cars. I should be there next year.
                      or one of the guys that brought their car but left it in the parking lot.... there were plenty of sweet rides that were just chillin outside

Comment

Any more pics of the coyote swapped fox?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          i was sad that wasnt in the show, if one of my friends that went up the day before hadnt shown me pics he took, i wouldve thought he was lying

Comment

Originally posted by beech72 View Post
                            i was sad that wasnt in the show, if one of my friends that went up the day before hadnt shown me pics he took, i wouldve thought he was lying
                            There were quite a few cars on the Cruise that didn't participate in the show, for some reason or the other. The fox with the coyote swap was one of them. I saw it on the trailer while we were there on sunday.
                            They made a comment at the Awards that they were trying to keep costs down as much as possible to bring more people back. No doubt about it, the economy is putting a hurt on attendance.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              It's StangNet's project car, here's all of them that I took:

68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                              63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                              i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Working...
                              X