Malouf's turbo FOX video compilation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malouf's turbo FOX video compilation

Tom is one of the nicest good ol' boys you will ever get to know if you have the chance. I miss hanging out with him and his family at the track. I think the videographer did a nice job with the footage.

'06 STS-V '86 GN

nice!

Comment

LOL@country on a car vid. That was a decent vid about an awsome car and driver but the music was horrible.

Comment

what happened to him? very nice guys they did some tree work for me in the past and was top notch
        KODFWS 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
          LOL@country on a car vid. That was a decent vid about an awsome car and driver but the music was horrible.
          That's Stoney LaRue, what would you prefer? Dying Fetus?
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
            That's Stoney LaRue, what would you prefer? Dying Fetus?
            thats what im sayin!

Comment

I don't think a lot of people know that Tom breeds and raises world class trophy deer.
              Has a hell of a operation doing that.

Comment

I have a copy of his first video and its good.

Comment

Awesome video!!

Comment

Damn, Jay looks like a bee stung him. lol

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

He is a really nice guy. I remember talking to him at the Motorplex right after he bought the car(black) from another board member, and he told me all the shit he fixed on it. LOL.

It was nice watching him run in extreme and Wolfe in limited for awhile....

What is the story? I haven't seen him run in a while. It was really nice when he had the twins in the front bumper and a stock type hood. Still a nice car regardless.

Comment

Always loved the car....even when it was orange. Does he really have to drive the shit out of that car on every pass? Ass end was carrying left on every pass.

Comment

Nice car. but why does the rear end unload at half track on a lot of passes?

Comment

That's a great video, I like the song it goes with the video good.

That car was badass. I miss seeing it and talking to Tom at the track.

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                              Nice car. but why does the rear end unload at half track on a lot of passes?
                              Im going to go with 2500hp and small(er) tires, and trying to get it ironed out?

Comment

Working...
                              X