No announcement yet.

Ahh CTS-V Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont care what anyone says, the wagon is the original family transporter and with the right stance and wheels is fucking pimp looking.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        How can a 600+ horsepower car that can carry 5 people AND all your shit not be your "cup-o-tea"?
        i have no reason to carry 5 people. i have no reason to have a car with that much power. and i don't have that much shit.

any other questions?
        Originally posted by 56482
        only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by shoot to kill View Post
          any other questions?
          Yeah...On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the gayest, how would you rate yourself?

Comment

[QUOTE=shoot to kill;294602]i have no reason to carry 5 people. i have no reason to have a car with that much power. and i don't have that much shit. /QUOTE]

want to know how I know your gay.

Comment

I got my V today...I dont have pics yet but it looks like this one. I like it better than the Cobra and the E55 I just got ride of...

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                I got my V today...I dont have pics yet but it looks like this one. I like it better than the Cobra and the E55 I just got ride of...
                Auto or stick? Plans for it?

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                  Auto or stick? Plans for it?
                  Auto. Plans right now are D3 springs, LTs with full Borla exhaust, CAI, HE, 10" lower and a tune... +/- injectors. This should put me ~570rwhp from what I read. I am still in the research phase and my knowledge of these cars and how they respond to mods is limited to what I have read on the net.
                  This thing is very well built...

Comment

Fucking sick. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Yeah...On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the gayest, how would you rate yourself?

Originally posted by built2gayframe
                      want to know how I know your gay.
                      to me, the only reason a car needs that much power is to race. and since i don't race...i don't need it.
                      Originally posted by 56482
                      only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                          Auto. Plans right now are D3 springs, LTs with full Borla exhaust, CAI, HE, 10" lower and a tune... +/- injectors. This should put me ~570rwhp from what I read. I am still in the research phase and my knowledge of these cars and how they respond to mods is limited to what I have read on the net.
                          This thing is very well built...
                          Yeah, Junkie was nice enough to let me take his around the block before and after springs and intake (and removal of all 6 or so silencers in the intake tract) and it's a solid car for sure. You should PM him for details on tuning the automatic, apparently the tune can make or (literally) break the transmission. That will hopefully be my next DD.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                            Yeah, Junkie was nice enough to let me take his around the block before and after springs and intake (and removal of all 6 or so silencers in the intake tract) and it's a solid car for sure. You should PM him for details on tuning the automatic, apparently the tune can make or (literally) break the transmission. That will hopefully be my next DD.
                            I have been reading about these issues with this tranny. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X