Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• run over by two trucks

thats some bad luck.

I would like to know the story behind this.

Comment

Don't think the 1st truck ran him over. Looks more like he was bowled over by the door, however it still makes me LOL a little.

Originally posted by lee earley View Post
      I would like to know the story behind this.
      Laborers don't believe in e-brakes?

Comment

From the youtube page:
        Major case of "WTF are you kidding me?". Apparently the green truck was not set in park by the guy in the tan shirt when he saw the blue truck go haywire and ran to help.. It ended up over the embankment in the background. The blue truck was stopped by the one guy so the old dude in the passenger seat didnt get hurt in case youre wondering. The guy that gor run over is actually sort of fine after all of this considering what it looks like he went through (it's my friend's dad)

Comment

That shit was hilarious. I'm probably going to hell.

And lmfao at the laborers don't believe in E-Brake?

Comment

I laughed alot when that second truck hit him. Just not your day.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Dumbasses!! Wonder how far that green truck went before it stopped?

Comment

First truck doesn't look like brakes gave out, looks more like he put it in reverse, then forgot to put it in park when he jumped out for a sec. It took off too quick to be "brakes going out." Second truck looks the same, looks like he got a little excited to go and help and forgot to put it in park before he ran over.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  First truck doesn't look like brakes gave out, looks more like he put it in reverse, then forgot to put it in park when he jumped out for a sec. It took off too quick to be "brakes going out." Second truck looks the same, looks like he got a little excited to go and help and forgot to put it in park before he ran over.
                  Don't know man, that blue one took off like someone hit the gas. The green one could have been a stick that was left in neutral.

Comment

Wow
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I love how the person runs right by him to make sure the truck is okay...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I love how the person runs right by him to make sure the truck is okay...
                        and then runs right back by him....not even bothering to stop and make sure he was ok.....

Comment

Dude that ran after the chevy almost got plowed by his own truck lol

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

lol

Comment

thats a bad day
                              True Street MotorSports
                              901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                              McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                              Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment