Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dust to Glory....GREAT baja 1000 documentary!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dust to Glory....GREAT baja 1000 documentary!!

If you have an hour and a half to kill, this is an OUTSTANDING way to do so...

part1
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

part2
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

part3

part4

part5

part6

part7

part8

part9

part10

That trophy truck taking a 90* turn right out of the gates, and yanking (and carrying) a front tire is one of my favorite shots in that entire video. Also, the bike going WIDE OPEN on the beach. Very cool little story in there.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      That trophy truck taking a 90* turn right out of the gates, and yanking (and carrying) a front tire is one of my favorite shots in that entire video. Also, the bike going WIDE OPEN on the beach. Very cool little story in there.
      yea, trophy trucks are THE SHIT!

I love the backstories in this movie. Very well put together.

Comment

Also when that truck smacks that motor home.. Keeps right on driving.. Like a boss.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by harrisontx View Post
          also when that truck smacks that motor home.. Keeps right on driving.. Like a boss.
          lol!

Comment

its also on netflix streaming! one of my favs

Comment

Yes, it is fantastic in HD. The running flat out by the coast was badass.

Comment

Baja 1000 trip next year!
                De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

there was another documentary/race vid a few years back that had one of the trophy trucks hauling ass across the sands/flat desert being followed by a chopper about 75' off the deck. They were in radio contact and the navigator radioed in that the GPS said 140mph. They were floating across the ground with about 8" of tire occilation and the camera was as smooth as silk!

I must do that one of these days!

Comment

I believe it is still streaming on Netflix.

Comment

My old man has a buddy who has a big place out in the desert a couple of hours outside of Ensenada, they used to make the trip every year.

They haven't gone the last two years, though, as they keep having problems with the cartels breaking in and filling the house full of dope as a stop along the smuggling route. I'm pissed I never made it down there when it was still somewhat safe. I'll see if I can find some pictures, it is pretty badass.
                      2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Working...
                      X