Few Pics from Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Pics from Utah

Just had a few Panoramic shots I wanted to share with you guys. Now that I have another jeep I finally am able to go explore and see the country side.

Enjoy!

Yup, that's Utah.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

You got a UFO in the next to the last shot. Need more pics of hot mormon women.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          LOL Didnt even see the UFO!

And I would post pics of my hot girlfriend. But nobody would believe shes mine lol

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            damn... beat me to it.

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
            LOL Didnt even see the UFO!

And I would post pics of my hot girlfriend. But nobody would believe shes mine lol
            post them up, I'll believe you
            Originally posted by mutherjuggz
            That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Nice pictures. I would love to take a trip like that someday. It is also a fossil rich area from what I understand. How was the fishing?
              '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Great pictures!

Comment

I was stationed there for a 3 years. Beautiful place, but Utah was the main reason for me leaving active duty. Not the best place to live for a 23 year old single Baptist.
                  You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                    I was stationed there for a 3 years. Beautiful place, but Utah was the main reason for me leaving active duty. Not the best place to live for a 23 year old single Baptist.
                    True Story!

I really didn't understand how "Mormon" it really was around here til we got here.

Last set of LDS guys that knocked on the door, I told them I was catholic, Haven't heard a peep since!

Comment

Yep, we believe you.

Comment

Working...
                      X