Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gangsta 4 year old.."Get that gotdamn recorder off me before I whip yo stupid ass!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangsta 4 year old.."Get that gotdamn recorder off me before I whip yo stupid ass!"

LMGDAO!! Either they should go ahead and put him into the system or raise him to be another black comedian.

Same little shit a couple years later? lol

A_______B________I________D_______E

He needs it
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Wow, and some people wonder why certain segments of society fail to advance in life. Someone should beat the shit out of whoever is raising him.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post

He needs it
        It might save that child's life.

Comment

i see him as a future criminal very soon, someone should beat the parents ass for teaching him to talk like that

Comment

The mother doesn't drop the newport out of her hand either.

Comment

I did not find those videos funny at all. All I saw was a future menace to society that I'm going to end up paying for somehow. I'd beat the shit out of my kid if he talked like that.

Comment

Originally posted by 02greyGT View Post
                The mother doesn't drop the newport out of her hand either.
                Or the half smoked black&mild behind her ear......
                Big Rooster Racing
                85' Coupe
                sigpic

Comment

it's the parents fought

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                    i see him as a future criminal very soon, someone should beat the parents ass for teaching him to talk like that
                    I'm sure he's reached criminal status by now lol. Wouldn't surprise me if he's been sent to time out for attempted rape.

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

You guys laugh, but I get to deal with these miscreants.

Comment

Originally posted by GTChick01 View Post
                        I did not find those videos funny at all. All I saw was a future menace to society that I'm going to end up paying for somehow. I'd beat the shit out of my kid if he talked like that.
                        That's the exact terminology that came to my mind as well. It's doubtful he'll live very long growing up like that.

Comment

you cannot imagine the whipping Jr. would get if i caught him speaking like that.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            you cannot imagine the whipping Jr. would get if i caught him speaking like that.

god bless.
                            Nah, us normal parents can imagine. Question is, who would give the biggest whooping?
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Where's a speeding ice cream truck when you need one?
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                              X