Incredible 150mph save at the Isle of Man Rally Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    damn, watch the in-car... how far he's cranking the wheel back and forth!
    Yeah, he was definitely sawing that wheel.

Comment

nice!!!

Comment

I bet his asshole had a mouthful of racing seat.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
          he got DAMN lucky and he knew it...no skill saved him.
          Luck and skill are often neighbors... you think some little 15yr old kid on a high speed joy ride would have had the same luck?
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

This would have been me in that when it was about to crash

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              Luck and skill are often neighbors... you think some little 15yr old kid on a high speed joy ride would have had the same luck?
              I know a few Karting 12 year olds that would give me a run for my money behind the wheel!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                the passenger was just too dumb to realize it was a problem.
                You can't say that nor can you compare his reaction to yours. That's retarded. There are those, regardless of what's put in front of them have a delayed reaction and may process situations long after they have happened, or as already mentioned, have complete confidence in their surroundings.

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                This would have been me in that when it was about to crash
                It's people like that who are in their Prius in the HOV lane seventy car lengths back from the car in front of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  You can't say that nor can you compare his reaction to yours. That's retarded. There are those, regardless of what's put in front of them have a delayed reaction and may process situations long after they have happened, or as already mentioned, have complete confidence in their surroundings.
                  Once you buy a quarter's worth of a clue about people riding right seat in road racing conditions, you will then clamp your mouth shut. Trust me, I have been in the right seat 100's of times...and had people in my right seat 100's of times. The guy in the right seat in that video assumed everything was SAFE cause it's a race car...or he was channelling chuck fuckin' norris. in my very experienced opinion, he had no friggin' clue he just about went to the hospital the hard way. The tone and shake in the driver's voice tells me there were "mouthfuls of racing seat in his asshole".

Comment

Working...
                  X