• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good numbers. Love the color.

Comment

Nice numbers..

Comment

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
        There were 3 last year that got sent out. I was 1 of the 3. My blower had 2 different types of screws and wouldn't make boost correctly. Called whipple, they searched the serial number, mine was one of the bad batch, sent in the old and got a new unit sent free of charge plus a few pullies. Only cost me downtime. I am just that lucky when it comes to certain things. Hell my snout broke off on my 3.4 2 weeks after I got it....LOL They have killer customer service so I don't regret choosing them over KB
        Damn! Didn't see this post!

Yup...........Great service! In the last year, I sold quite a few Whipples, but only 5 KBs.
        Mr. Bell just seems to not to want to become a "big" company. It's evident with their pricing structure and direct sales pitch on their website. Installing dealers really only make money on the instal and tune of a blower and a dealer can't sell out of state any longer.

I've impressed with Whipple's work on the new Camaro. We got one of the first ones and it installed like a dream, ran VERY efficiently and made excellent HP for that heavy ass car.

I'm up in the air on putting a Whipple or a F-1 Procharger on my new 2012 GT.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 04sleeper View Post
          Wonder who that was??

Erik's car made 680 RWHP on 14 psi with his 2.3.

He is currently switching to a Boss Block 10.7:1 compression, Ported Heads, Cams and 2.9 Whipple with ID1000 Injectors and sumped Glenn's Performance tank and Magnafuel Prostar SQ EFI Fuel Pump.

Should make some good power when I get done tuning it.
          Speak of the devil. LOL!

So ludacris power isnt enough huh?

You two are the reason I have a forged Teksid stroker in the works and am trying to locate some FR500 heads. The ride in your car spoiled me for anything lessor.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
          X