Man I love this old CR-V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DamonH View Post
    Our '06 Accord is getting an average of 23, but it's only really city driven on short trips (my wife works close to home).
    I was a little let down by my '05 Accord in town. It seems that 25mpg in town is the magic number, and 30mpg cruising about 80mph.

Comment

My mazdaspeed3 gets about 24-26 average mpg mixed city and highway. I'm hoping that number will go up once I get it tuned and it stops running pig-rich

Comment

I drove from NRH, TX to Galveston Island with 1/4 tank left when I got there in my 2002 SVT Focus. Same on the way back. This was cruising 75-80 the whole way.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
          I have had the car a year and a half and not really done a good road trip. I do get mid 40's on the highway when I take it easy.
          You did good.. thats what I wanted my fiance to buy, but she has a bad back and didnt like the seats. So she ended up getting a CC which gets around 25 average. decent but its no TDI!

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
            You did good.. thats what I wanted my fiance to buy, but she has a bad back and didnt like the seats. So she ended up getting a CC which gets around 25 average. decent but its no TDI!
            As soon as they put a tdi in a CC I am sold. Those cars are sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
              As soon as they put a tdi in a CC I am sold. Those cars are sweet.
              /agree

Comment

Working...
              X