Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

angry teen snaps on a hardcore old man in FL after calling him a typical black punk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He take himself 2 srs

Comment

It took long enough for that kid to say something solid back to that old man. I would've knocked his old ass down much earlier than he did. Hell the kid was off the property and on the other side of the pond by the time the old man decided to address the situation.
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
        It took long enough for that kid to say something solid back to that old man. I would've knocked his old ass down much earlier than he did. Hell the kid was off the property and on the other side of the pond by the time the old man decided to address the situation.
        Knock him out with the Juggz!

Comment

The old man shouldn't have come over there. If he had stayed on his side, it would have been fine. He came over there with the intention of starting shit. The young guy was trying to be respectful and waited much longer than I would have. The first time that old man pushed me, he would have been in the pond.

I had similar words with a guy that got mad because we were riding our horses along the alley/easment. He started yelling at us to get off his property. I corrected him and he came out there like he was going to get physical. I told him to go fuck himself. He didn't like it but he realized I wasn't going to run off, so he backed off.

Comment

It was hard to watch that video, but from what I see that old man was not very sensible and needed to take some deep breathes. That is not the way to handle those type of problems.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
            X