Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

angry teen snaps on a hardcore old man in FL after calling him a typical black punk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• angry teen snaps on a hardcore old man in FL after calling him a typical black punk

this should get some good responses

from watching the video it seems like the boy didn't honestly know that he was on the guys property. the old man handled the thing like an asshole from the start(flipping him off) and from what i heard of the kid i think if he(old man) would have just talked to him normally this all would have been avoided. i'm surprised he didn't punch that old guy straight in the face after he pushed him, i know i would have. the old guy had no right telling him to leave and pushing him. i will admit the screaming part was a bit excessive but hey, he's a kid

now on the other hand...

this could have been an ongoing problem and the kid did know he was on the guys property and the old man finally got tired of it and went off on him. i could easily see people letting their dogs shit on his yard and getting pissed off, i know i would be. i would have put up signs or a fence though

Just two people harassing each other. An old asshole and a young prick.
    IMG_0424

Comment

Well, calling him a typical black says eveything IMO. lol It's just a racial thing I think for the old man. If the black punk was a white punk, may be a different situation. The kid held back his black frustrations very well. "I don't care how old you is...I will whip your ass...you bet not touch me no mo, I'm not from Florida, I'm from Texas!" haha

Who know leading up to this what the fuck was going down in the first place. Typical smartass old honkey and typical smartass teenager.

A_______B________I________D_______E

Comment

I really wanted to see the young kid drop that old prick! Typical old fart that suffers from life long self importance.

Comment

"You betta not touch me no more.. I ain't from Florida, I'm from TEXAS!"

That's excellent!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
              "You betta not touch me no more.. I ain't from Florida, I'm from TEXAS!"

That's excellent!
              agreed

i dont see anything wrong with this.....

Comment

I agree with the old man. Stay the hell out of my yard. End of story. The rest was a waste of time and breath.

Comment

niggers have no respect

Comment

fuck that video, it went off right as it got good

Comment

both were in the wrong, but if i was arguing with someone and they put there hands on me i would have gone all nigger crazy too.

Comment

Old white dude was a fucking cocksucker for no reason. Wow. I guess his mom never told him you can catch more bees with honey.

Comment

That old guy was the typical old honky, I woulda pushed that fucker in the pond.

Comment

Yeah, I think that old dude was out of line. The kid kept calm and didn't even cuss at the guy when the guy was dropping f bombs and all. If someone is on your lawn which is not otherwise marked or fenced then you go out and let them know that they are on your lawn. No reason to go off like such a dick. The kid was an antagonist but the old man took it too far.

I groaned when the video stopped, I wanted to see the kid knock that old cock out.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Armijo View Post
                              That old guy was the typical old honky, I woulda pushed that fucker in the pond.
                              He almost did!

Comment

Working...
                              X