Marion Barber's '71 Impala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beat me to the post but here's some details:

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM)- A Dallas Cowboy is ready to part with a classic car and it can be yours… if you have enough money.

Marion “The Barbarian” Barber has posted his 1971 Chevy Impala on eBay.

But this isn’t your average Chevy. Marion has done a lot to ‘pimp’ this ride.

According to the eBay website, Marion has put spent more than $130,000 making improvements and changes to the car. The customization includes everything from the body, to the interior, to the rims. The car has custom 24-inch, 24 karat gold rims.

Marion also claims to have spent $25,000 on the yellow and red paint job and suede interior.

Apparently this car is meant to be seen and heard. Barber also installed 25” custom speakers in the car.

If after reading every line you know the car is for you – just hand over the $ $82,998 asking price and it can by yours!

Comment

If that car could use a gun I'm sure it would kill it's self!

Comment

once again money cant buy class.

Comment

That is god awful. That is a fuckin towel dispenser on top of that.......$25k paint job? Who pays that shit??!? More money than sense.

Comment

Oh dang, that looks like ass.

Comment

id pimp it. can you imagine seeing a white guy rollin in that thing? LOL!

Comment

It comes with a signed jersey too! I've always wanted a Marion Barber signed jersey....not.
                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                X