No announcement yet.

i wish every theater did this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repost, from last night even. Still on the front page...

Patron gets kicked out of a ovie for texting... http://beta.news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/texas-movie-theater-makes-example-psa-texting-audience-170925090.html

Comment

that is fake. she was clearly repeating the company's name for advertisement. as if she had to remind them the name of their company.

Comment

I like the place. Are there any around here
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I hate when people text or answer a phone during a movie. If they are close to me I'll whisper to them to knock it off. They always say they are sorry and put their phone away. Glad I haven't ran into a real asshole yet.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
            that is fake. she was clearly repeating the company's name for advertisement. as if she had to remind them the name of their company.
            No. You can drink at the Alamo DRAFT House... and she was just still drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
              Try going to see a movie there & see if they need any advertising. If you're smart, you'll show up 30-45 minutes before a show. You don't get to sit in the theatre though, not for that long, only about 20 minutes before the show is scheduled to start. You'll stand in line outside the theatre (but inside the building). It's a great time, and the previews (never previews, but funny shorts, old video clips, pertinent you-tube clips preceding the genre or theme of movie, etc). They make it so blatant that you will be kicked out for talking/texting/tweeting, that you would have to go in drunk to miss it. They state "your phone should be on silent and dark, in your pocket, or you will be asked to leave". They do funny skits about talking in the theater too, to make their point.

We see all of the new releases there.

I've been to the burlesque show there.

I've seen the sick & twisted animated film festival there.

The only thing they need is more of them.
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
              X