• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Warrior blasts Hulk Hogan

Wow, someone sounds bitter!

Who has a problem?
    http://www.69ecatsstrip.com

Comment

Wow give him a mic and have him stand in the ring and say those things. Then hulks music will play and he will walk out and rip his shirt off. He will proceed to run and jump in the ring and slap "The Warrior" in the face and the match will begin. LOL!!

Wow hes on some good Roids.
      Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD. You wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences!

90 GT Carb 331, heads cam and a lot of bottle
      95 Tbird SC forged 3.8, MPX supercharger, heads cam, and a little bottle

Comment

i always wondered what happned to the ultimate warrior. he quit wrestling, came back to WCW for liek 3 appearances then dissappeared again. i always thought he went to jail.

Comment

Wow, what a whiney fuckin' vag. To me, it sounds more like him bieng jealous over Hulk's success and ability to pull some poon.

Comment

The warrior lives in his own deluded world from what I understand.

From what I also understand he had very poor mic skills, was heavily into steroids and other drugs, wouldnt follow script more importantly he wouldnt loose to other wrestlers, and would hijack shows by demanding more money at the last minute or he wouldnt appear.

He had to goto the name warrior because WWE owns the name "ultimate warrior".

Comment

Never realized there was so much drama in that shit.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

About 3:10 he starts running out of steam. Seems to be some serious jealousy. Hogan is almost 60 and fucking 18 yr olds? That my friends is a solid career plan!

Comment

At the time he was one of the best personalities in wrestling regardless if he went away from the script. He would say complete off the wall shit, but his fans would eat it up. He is right about at least one thing, Hogan is a huge pile of shit.

Comment

Seems like some hype build up for a Ultimate Warrior and Hulk show down for summer slam 1000 or something.

Comment

it's still real to me dammit!

Comment

Who the hell is Ultimate Warrior?

Comment

regardless what any of you fans may think did or did not happen, the last 3 seconds of this video explains it all, where it says he is making a return to tv.
                          the same way they would hype things up for a big pay per view, this is the warrior trying to hype up himself so people watch whatever the hell is gonna do on tv.

if they really hate eachother that much, fuck putting them into the ring together for wrestlemania 10000, put them in the octogon with big john mcarthy.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            Who the hell is Ultimate Warrior?
                            How old are you?

Comment

Lol Steve...Please
                              Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                              X