Few Pics Of My HD Night Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Pics Of My HD Night Train

I purchased this bike a few months back. It's a 2008 Night Train. I've done a few little things to it but I also just placed a order for some new wheels & tires. I'm getting ready to send the lower fork tubes, triple trees, risers & headlight to the get powder coated satin black. Yes, it is Slow too......

These are the wheels that I'm waiting for. Only difference is that the hub will be black too.

Nice, but I like the original wheels better.

Comment

Very Nice. Im really diggin the flat black

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
        Nice, but I like the original wheels better.
        Yeah, it looks pimp the way it is.

Comment

I'll buy your old front wheel, I believe it's a 21 isn't it?

Comment

Night train is in my top 3 favorite HDs of all time. Those wheels will look SICK

Comment

Thanks fellas!!! Stock wheels are already sold as soon as they come off. I will post pics when I get everything together.

Comment

What size motor is h/d putting on the night train now days and also is that a stock width back tire.... bike looks very good ,always liked the understated looks of that bike

Comment

My friend Scott's Night Train.

Comment

Originally posted by longshot View Post
                    What size motor is h/d putting on the night train now days and also is that a stock width back tire.... bike looks very good ,always liked the understated looks of that bike
                    Motor is 96 & yes that is the stock back tire. It is a 200/55/17.

Comment

Working...
                    X