Got new wheels on the excursion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    Looks good! Look into getting some head/corner lights for it...the set runs like $140 on ebay, works wonders on these trucks when it comes to looks.
    I thought about putting the 05 front end and mirrors on it but he'll I never drive the damn thing anymore. I bet I havent out 1000 miles on it in the last year
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
      I thought about putting the 05 front end and mirrors on it but he'll I never drive the damn thing anymore. I bet I havent out 1000 miles on it in the last year
      That's what I'm fixing to do to my 03 f250, lemme know if your interested in buying the clear headlights/corner lights, and also have the billet grill to go with it.

Also I thought the lug pattern was different from the 99-04 and 05-09's?

Comment

How much for the front end stuff?

And no it's all 8x170. The off set is what's different most of the exursion guys run 2" spacers. I did not. I might later because the fronts will run the sway bar right now if I turn sharp enough. And the rears are close to the inner fenders

But it doesn't look weird, it works, and I didn't have to spend money on spacers
        Last edited by 2165 Turbo Rail; 06-08-2011, 09:35 PM.
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
          How much for the front end stuff?

And no it's all 8x170. The off set is what's different most of the exursion guys run 2" spacers. I did not. I might later because the fronts will run the sway bar right now if I turn sharp enough. And the rears are close to the inner fenders

But it doesn't look weird, it works, and I didn't have to spend money on spacers
          Hmm well that's cool..
          I'll send you a pm on the parts

Comment

Working...
          X