X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 6th 1944

back when MEN were MEN...

Comment

I've watched this scene many times and it still chokes me up.

I cannot imagine what they were feeling... God Bless them all.

Comment

Amen, God Bless, RIP, and THANK YOU to those that served, serve today, and will serve in the future!
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          Amen, God Bless, RIP, and THANK YOU to those that served, serve today, and will serve in the future!
          X2
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by MR EDD
            i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
            Originally Posted By: Polska
            I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

^^^that is badass.

This was definitely Americas finest day. There hasn't been anything like that generation and probably never will be. I hope people can still rise to the occassion, if a situation like this ever arises again.

Comment

Today 67 years ago one of my grandfathers was making life hell on earth for recruits at Parris Island as a Marine D.I, the other had about a year to go in a German POW camp after being shot down on his first mission as a B-17 navigator before he was liberated. Thanks again to all who have, or are currently serving our great country.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                Originally Posted By: Polska
                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

I want to go shoot my mg42.

Comment

There was an excellent show on Sunday night on the Discovery Channel about D-Day.

One of my uncles was coming towards the end of 4 back-to-back bombing missions in a B-26 in support of the landings.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      I want to go shoot my mg42.
                      bullshit....can i's play???

Comment

Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
                        bullshit....can i's play???
                        Me too!!!

Comment

I'm going to see normandy/utah beach in 36 days...
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

These are hard to watch. I heard they sat a room full of D-day vets in a room and played this for them to see if it was realistic and not one of them made it through the whole scene.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X