Michael Jordan: How Quickly They Forget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jordan: How Quickly They Forget

There will never be another Jordan.....The guy brought the hype to the game like no other....

Comment

Someday there might be another player that is as all-around good and brings as much to the sport of basketball as Jordan, but that man is not Lebron James.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Agreed, Lebron may be good but I think he's an arogant dick. Jordan was a solid guy on and off the court.
        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
        sigpic

Comment

TY for posting the Vid...... There will NEVER be another Jordan...the man shot/dunked like no other..... even compared to today's top players.

Comment

Sick. Oh, and FUCK Ledouche!
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

There will never be another Jordan. Fuck the Lebrons and fuckers the Kobes. They will never reach the status Jordan had in the NBA.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I thought they stopped playing basketball professionally when Jordan retired...

Comment

Lebron forgets that Michael Jordan was named king of basketball by the people... Not him declaring himself king... Like lebron does.
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                    Lebron forgets that Michael Jordan was named king of basketball by the people... Not him declaring himself king... Like lebron does.
                    amen
                    1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

I was too young to appreciate Jordan unfortunately. Watching that video, he made basketball his bitch. Un-fucking believable is what he was. He retired too early. Now he has a Hitler stache doing underwear commercials. Sad.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                        Agreed, Lebron may be good but I think he's an arogant dick.
                        With Pippin saying James is the best player is proof enough he has always been bitter being in the shadow of Jordan.
                        "... how about six rings from now..." Gold.

Comment

"How about 6 rings from now?" is a great response at the end of the video. Jordan CHANGED the game. It's the same way with all sports: the newest star is always better than the guy that no longer plays. Out of sight, out of mind. i.e. Josh Hamilton is better than Mickey Mantle (LOL!). Most of this comes from know-it-all's who never even saw the veteran play, but Pippen should be ashamed of himself.

Comment

So, I'm not a basketball fan at all. However, the way I see it is based of what I do see.

1. Jordan: Confident and great ball player who everyone liked and could appreciate. Good with the fans and likable.

2. James: Everyone seems to acknowledge he's a legend in the making, but it seems like no one likes him.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Jordan was and is the baddest man to have played the game

Comment

Working...
                              X