LAPD's 2012 Chevy Caprice cruiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAPD's 2012 Chevy Caprice cruiser

They're taking revenue enhancement to another level in L.A.

id drive that car in black or white with the blacked out cop wheels.

Comment

That and the tahoes are A+ in my book! Unfortunately, I'm stuck in the charger, boo!!!

Comment

yea i love the tahoes, saw one cruising down 30 yesterday with a full brush guard up front

thought it was a little excessive but i'd still pimp it

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
          That and the tahoes are A+ in my book! Unfortunately, I'm stuck in the charger, boo!!!
          I saw a beautiful Tahoe on 35 last week. It was black, it didnt have any badges on the back, it looks lowered a little, 17'' black steelies with lower profile tires, super dark tint, and the "Sheriff" sticker on the side was black, and nearly impossible to see. Truck looked bad ass.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I think the car is great and well thought out. However that license plate reader borders on scary..

Oh, and FTP.

Comment

A 355 HP 6.0L in a car that size?

I'll take two.

I'm getting sick of Ford still putting that anemic 4.6L 2V in "Police Interceptor" packages.... I have a 2011 Crown Vic that still uses the same 260 HP motor my 2003 Mustang GT had.

Comment

So the Commodore/ G8 is back?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

I'll take two.

I'm getting sick of Ford still putting that anemic 4.6L 2V in "Police Interceptor" packages.... I have a 2011 Crown Vic that still uses the same 260 HP motor my 2003 Mustang GT had.
                  Hey brother, at least when you hit the gas, yours sounds mean like a V8 should (gutless I know)... Mine sounds like a p*ssed off weed wacker. Oh, and just as gutless...

Comment

I was following what appeared to be a cop tahoe. Base model, little low, white w/out roof rack. Black steelies with the small Chrome center caps. No insignias. It looked really good and I would totally pimp it.

Comment

i am sure you could sell the lights/light bar for some good $$, they aren't cheap

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                        http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/2406629552.html

i am sure you could sell the lights/light bar for some good $$, they aren't cheap
                        Yes.
                        I wonder why that is for sale. They dont get rid of them that quick, right?
                        I really like those wheels.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

I'll take two.

How about the new ford taurus' also. The charger is no good if you ask me. No room and a pos. Actually like the crown vic better than the chargers. Think the caprice and the taurus will be the next big things.

Comment

lucky mofo's!

Comment

So in about 10 years we are gonna see these caprices with 30" rims and skittles painted on the sides cruisin down oak cliff that someone just bought at an auction!!
                              Big Rooster Racing
                              85' Coupe
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X