No announcement yet.

Dont fk wit oakland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised those upstanding citizens weren't at the local community center teaching youngsters to read..

Comment

this is where people need full auto to kill every single one of those mother fuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
        id love to be in oakland, fremont or hayward... haven't decided yet homie. leaning more towards fremont cus that's where my boys live.
        All three of those towns are fucken shit holes that cost more than Starwood in Frisco... have FUN living in a shack or 2K/month apartment!

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
          All three of those towns are fucken shit holes that cost more than Starwood in Frisco... have FUN living in a shack or 2K/month apartment!
          man its not that bad, youre foolin yourself lol besides its just me, myself and i. ill def be havin some fun in my shack.

Comment

man its not that bad, youre foolin yourself lol besides its just me, myself and i. ill def be havin some fun in my shack.
            lived in Nor Cal for over 15 years... I know what areas are nice and not. Fremont is the best of the 3 u listed, but they all fucken suck ass imo. Nor Cal as a whole sucks.

Comment

Nor Cal as a whole sucks.
              you are fucking high. Just because you lived in a shithole, doesnt mean that the whole of nor cal is a shithole.

Comment

lived in Nor Cal for over 15 years... I know what areas are nice and not. Fremont is the best of the 3 u listed, but they all fucken suck ass imo. Nor Cal as a whole sucks.
                well it works for me homie. i wish i could be living there right now, but i still got a lot left on my plate before the move.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I'm surprised those upstanding citizens weren't at the local community center teaching youngsters to read..

Comment

well it works for me homie. i wish i could be living there right now, but i still got a lot left on my plate before the move.
                    What exactly is a draw of the area?
                    What the fuck could possibly be there that would be any kind of enticing.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      What exactly is a draw of the area?
                      What the fuck could possibly be there that would be any kind of enticing.
                      man... i dont know where to begin. ever since i was a little kid and took family trips to the bay i've been in lust. finally making that dream come true in a year or so. the whole bay area is fucking awesome... food, weather, the people, etc... and the car scene is right up my alley. just way too much to list. it suits me very nicely, but then again ive been all over the world and have felt i could land anywhere and fit in and live comfortably. im just like that.

Comment

• Godamn, what a fucking sad world it is for a place where shit like that even happens. And after watching the video, kids hanging out and throwing gang signs and being taught that stuff is right. No thanks.

Comment

• Isn't there a sneaker forum or something you could have posted this thread on instead? Might be a better audience to share your desire to live in a city full of stupid motherfuckers doing stupid shit.

Comment

• Man, back home in L.A, it didn't matter if it was static, bagged or juiced as long as you could lay it out parked on the boulevard on Friday night. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for lowriders, especially early 60's Impalas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                              Man, back home in L.A, it didn't matter if it was static, bagged or juiced as long as you could lay it out parked on the boulevard on Friday night. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for lowriders, especially early 60's Impalas.
                              amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                                Godamn, what a fucking sad world it is for a place where shit like that even happens. And after watching the video, kids hanging out and throwing gang signs and being taught that stuff is right. No thanks.
                                Rednecks do pretty much the same shit on backroads and in muddy fields.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X