Dont fk wit oakland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
    There's good and bad areas of both. I used to live in the oakland hills and in Concord. All very pricey though.
    yeah thank god i dont have a significunt other... too much $$$ either way for me.

i gotta be closer to the bay so i can make frequent trips to san fran, then hop on 101 and head north to visit old friends in trinity. im hella stuck on where to go.. oakland is still #1 on the list.

Comment

they'll become a statistic soon enough

Comment

Fremont, Daly City, Hayward, San Jose, palo alto all have good areas, but they can be pricey.
        You should look into the far east bay, Antioch, pittsburg, concord,walnut creek. Bart and all that make these convenient also. 30 min to get downtown SF for under $5, you can't drive it for that much. Plus traffic is a bitch.

Originally posted by Fern View Post
        yeah thank god i dont have a significunt other... too much $$$ either way for me.

Good, get prepard for puss to be thrown at you.

Check out "the power exchange".
        Ded

Comment

Fremont, Daly City, Hayward, San Jose, palo alto all have good areas, but htey can be pricey.

from the video i wouldn't want any of that puss.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
            from the video i wouldn't want any of that puss.
            I think I saw one ole girl's titty flop out as she was 'dancing' around.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Fremont, Daly City, Hayward, San Jose, palo alto all have good areas, but they can be pricey.
              You should look into the far east bay, Antioch, pittsburg, concord,walnut creek. Bart and all that make these convenient also. 30 min to get downtown SF for under $5, you can't drive it for that much. Plus traffic is a bitch.

Check out "the power exchange".
              preciate all the info homie. id love to be in fremont cus two of my club brothers live there and it'd be non-stop badassery goin down... pittsburg is where another one stays... sooooo many ideas floatin around right now, damn.

Comment

Nope not any of that puss, the puss I'm speaking about is white, light brown or yella! and I went to the SF clubs for it.
                Ded

Comment

preciate all the info homie. id love to be in fremont cus two of my club brothers live there and it'd be non-stop badassery goin down... pittsburg is where another one stays... sooooo many ideas floatin around right now, damn.
                  Pittsburg is shit. Brentwood is nice, and still close to Antioch, Pittsburg etc..

Comment

I see a bunch of people dependent on Gubment Cheese.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                      Pittsburg is shit. Brentwood is nice, and still close to Antioch, Pittsburg etc..

The area is getting much nicer and is still affordable and yes brentwood, oakley and so on are nice, but starting to get pricey.
                      Ded

Comment

Yup, grew up there. That shit has been going on since the early 80's.

ftp is strong out there.
                        no shit i was there of 6th street from 94-96
                        first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                          dualy noted.

i can't fucking wait..

Comment

the fukin antoch bridge headed south.. that will make ur stomach drop
                            first class white trash

Comment

The area is getting much nicer and is still affordable and yes brentwood, oakley and so on are nice, but starting to get pricey.
                              My dad is a realtor in Discovery Bay/Brentwood. he said its CHEAP to buy out there right now. He paid 430K for his house in Discovery Bay that was worth 1.25mil a year before he bought it lol

Comment

dualy noted.

i can't fucking wait..
                                If you go to brentwood, oakley or antioch you have to eat @ La Costa. BOMB ass burrito and taco stands. One of them has seafood too, but i dont remember which.

Comment

Working...
                                X