coupe out of paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sickpony View Post
    I bet your trained eye against my cell phone pic that it is slicker than yours.
    slicker than my what? lol

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
      easy to a trained eye just look at the reflections lol
      Your right boy those reflection suck that building in the background just don't even show up on a cloudy day in the hood or the road base its parked on. Can I schedule an appointment with you so you can teach me how to have a trained eyelike you. You are the paint and body god

Comment

Originally posted by fastfullsize View Post
        Your right boy those reflection suck that building in the background just don't even show up on a cloudy day in the hood or the road base its parked on. Can I schedule an appointment with you so you can teach me how to have a trained eyelike you. You are the paint and body god
        haha smart ass dont you go off in a corner and cry

i was simply pointing out why more times than not you can clearly see a vehicle needs a wet sand and buff... while it could be the shitty cell phone pic and angle...looking at the reflection on the driver fender and some of the hood it appears to have some orange peel, enough to where the building roof line is not perfectly straight...

now go ahead and unwad those panties of yours

Comment

Sarcasm just owned all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Sarcasm just owned all of you.
            Haha nice save fucker lol

Comment

haha smart ass dont you go off in a corner and cry

i was simply pointing out why more times than not you can clearly see a vehicle needs a wet sand and buff... while it could be the shitty cell phone pic and angle...looking at the reflection on the driver fender and some of the hood it appears to have some orange peel, enough to where the building roof line is not perfectly straight...

now go ahead and unwad those panties of yours

No fucking bull shit but I saw that same orange peel just didnt want to say anything. LOL!!

FYI, if you do not want feedback, good or bad, then I suggest you do not post your POS on here.

Comment

Did you paint it?

Comment

No I'm assuming the op did

Comment

I wonder if he wet sanded, or just buffed.

Comment

That me reason he got all offended but to me it looks he yet to do either

Comment

That me reason he got all offended but to me it looks he yet to do either
                        I think it's probably the grain from the camera phone, but it's hard to tell either way. I mean, it's not like I've ever buffed and polished cars for a living, or BS with body shop guys all day at work about paint, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          I think it's probably the grain from the camera phone, but it's hard to tell either way. I mean, it's not like I've ever buffed and polished cars for a living, or BS with body shop guys all day at work about paint, lol.
                          Haha exactly. He asked we thought we told em he got pissy the end.

Comment

Haha exactly. He asked we thought we told em he got pissy the end.

Yea well he should not be posting his shit if he's going to get pissy about it!! Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                              Exactly what I'm getting at... you're basing it off a crappy pic with no sunlight.

Oh and you're talking to people with trained eyes.
                              What the fuck else is he going to base it off of?

Comment

FWIW, I saw the same thing - it looks a bit orange peeled on the hood and fender to me too.

I'll say this, the overall quality of the whole picture is grainy at best - which may be part of it. But, as mentioned above, the roofline reflection isn't even straight...

who knows.. just post some good pics of it!

Comment

Working...
                                X