98 Cobra w/Terminator swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JKD View Post
    I've had a couple of arranged fights with board members on another board before. I just happen to be a ranked student under Rorion Gracie and a coach in Brazillian JiuJitsu.

I can't stand a bully and always love to put them in their place when I get a chance and abit of a reputation for splitting arms in half.
    So that is a yes?

What time and where?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      So that is a yes?

What time and where?
      Don't you ever get tired of being internet sheep regurgitating others material since you continually lack your own original stuff?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        So you're saying that your response to my words would be violence? I think in the long term that would turn out much worse for you than it would me. Let us not forget who has been following who around for for 6 months, chumming the water with his own menstrual blood and begging for a reaction. Now YOU are upset at ME for providing YOU with what YOU were attempting to elicit all along? Sounds like YOU need to think ahead before inviting a shark to dinner next time.
        You know exactly what you are doing. Trying to bait me into a confrontation only for you to flip it on me later. I'm very aware you're the type to call a cop which is why I turn a deaf ear to your supposed call out to a place you're already going to be to make it look like I went out of my way to find you and cause a problem. This is what you do, talk shit on the internet and you're good at it. You're the one trying so hard to elevate it for the sake of drama.

As for "following you around" that's nonsense to suit your arguement. We both are regular posters here and are bound to be in the same threads all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          You know exactly what you are doing. Trying to bait me into a confrontation only for you to flip it on me later. I'm very aware you're the type to call a cop which is why I turn a deaf ear to your supposed call out to a place you're already going to be to make it look like I went out of my way to find you and cause a problem. This is what you do, talk shit on the internet and you're good at it. You're the one trying so hard to elevate it for the sake of drama.

As for "following you around" that's nonsense to suit your arguement. We both are regular posters here and are bound to be in the same threads all the time.

"The type to call a cop?" What exactly is that type? The type that is a quasi normal member of society that relies on the police to enforce laws? I guess you're right. Who has been throwing around half threats again? Oh yes. YOU. I respond to your words with words, but you respond to my words with vague threats. Your fat ass doesn't scare me the slightest fucking bit, and if you can't take smack talk then maybe you should quit trying so hard to dish it out. Oh wait. I probably just DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU. Yeah, that's it.

You say I would never say anything to your face. I tell you where I'm going to be at so that we can see otherwise. Now it's some elaborate conspiracy just to make you look bad. Newsflash: It doesn't take any effort on my part whatsoever to make you look bad, Steve. You've been quite an unparalleled success at it all by yourself for some time now.

Comment

• clearly this is a problem only fists can solve

Comment

• Originally posted by JKD View Post
              Don't you ever get tired of being internet sheep regurgitating others material since you continually lack your own original stuff?
              Don't you get tired of avoiding questions?

You are right though. I have no horse in this race and take all of this with a grain of salt.

Comment

"The type to call a cop?" What exactly is that type? The type that is a quasi normal member of society that relies on the police to enforce laws? I guess you're right. Who has been throwing around half threats again? Oh yes. YOU. I respond to your words with words, but you respond to my words with vague threats. Your fat ass doesn't scare me the slightest fucking bit, and if you can't take smack talk then maybe you should quit trying so hard to dish it out. Oh wait. I probably just DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU. Yeah, that's it.

You say I would never say anything to your face. I tell you where I'm going to be at so that we can see otherwise. Now it's some elaborate conspiracy just to make you look bad. Newsflash: It doesn't take any effort on my part whatsoever to make you look bad, Steve. You've been quite an unparalleled success at it all by yourself for some time now.
                You know damn well you're doing the same damn thing, poking and prodding for a reaction to elevate the situation. I haven't done anything other than respond to your words with words. I'm not going to give you the reaction you're looking for, all this is nonsense, period.

You can relax anytime now. You talk smack, I talk smack. It's just a message board.

What are you hoping to achieve here with beating the subject to death all over the board?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Don't you get tired of avoiding questions?

You are right though. I have no horse in this race and take all of this with a grain of salt.

The reason I'm avoiding the question is it's no one's business but my own. You guys don't really care, you just want to talk shit and trash anything I say or do. It's what you guys do here, you tear people down for your own entertainment. I realize this, I'm just not giving you any information. Simple really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    You know damn well you're doing the same damn thing, poking and prodding for a reaction to elevate the situation. I haven't done anything other than respond to your words with words. I'm not going to give you the reaction you're looking for, all this is nonsense, period.

You can relax anytime now. You talk smack, I talk smack. It's just a message board.

What are you hoping to achieve here with beating the subject to death all over the board?
                    Elevate the situation from what to what? Every time you post something and it's shot down, you simply raise the bar higher to try and make it look like it isn't YOUR fault. It's hilarious. Have you ever admitted responsibility to anything in your entire life?

I am perfectly relaxed. So relaxed in fact, that I haven't threatened you at all. So who is it exactly that might need to relax, again?

This is fantastic. We go from you making your passive aggressive little asides for months on end, to me no longer ignoring them, and it is ME that is beating it to death all over the board. This isn't anything like what happened with you and Seb, either, is it? You following him around, making posts about him in threads he wasn't even in. Yet I do it twice in one day and I'm the bad guy with some sort of heinous agenda. You're living in an episode of the fucking X-Files, man. Grow the fuck up and accept some responsibility for your actions.

Comment

Elevate the situation from what to what? Every time you post something and it's shot down, you simply raise the bar higher to try and make it look like it isn't YOUR fault. It's hilarious. Have you ever admitted responsibility to anything in your entire life?

I am perfectly relaxed. So relaxed in fact, that I haven't threatened you at all. So who is it exactly that might need to relax, again?

This is fantastic. We go from you making your passive aggressive little asides for months on end, to me no longer ignoring them, and it is ME that is beating it to death all over the board. This isn't anything like what happened with you and Seb, either, is it? You following him around, making posts about him in threads he wasn't even in. Yet I do it twice in one day and I'm the bad guy with some sort of heinous agenda. You're living in an episode of the fucking X-Files, man. Grow the fuck up and accept some responsibility for your actions.
                      PM sent. Not a threat for those of you pot stirrers. lol.

Comment

• I love Internet fights

Oh.... In before lock

Comment

• You guys should hug it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            You guys should hug it out.
                            Believe me, I'm trying. I'm not this bad guy he seems to have built up in his about me. lol

Comment

• this is fun..
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                              X