• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
    I got rid of it for him.

Pissy pants.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Pissy pants.

Stevo
      Come on, that shit was annoying esp after it was quoted and it would kick off twice.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Who all was there? I was there hanging with some friends with the blue/white GT. I didn't see any dfwmustangers there.

Comment

Several guys from Stangnet showed. One just blew his motor in his C6 and is building a nice 900+ rwhp replacement so may run in October.
          If I can get mine done by then I may be able to run as well. I wont be anywhere near the speed those LS cars are running but if I can get my luxury cruiser to 160mph then I will be happy. 650rwhp and 3900lbs should be good for that speed.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            Come on, that shit was annoying esp after it was quoted and it would kick off twice.
            I'm sure it was, it was meant to be only mildly annoying.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Car better have some serious suspension and safety to even try 260 imo.

Those dam windows dam near came right out of the car lol

I do have a question how is a 4thgen Camaro considered a Brick ?

I dont know if yall know the actual weight of this particular car or not but imo a Brick would be a Stock 5thGen. Not a 4thgen hell I think it was one of the leightest and most aerodynamic Camaros Gm ever built.

I still wouldnt go up the track in that car lol

Comment

Being the car did 244 with a 31mph headwind then hitting 260 with no headwind may be possiblewithout it getting any more unstable then it did when it went 244.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

This mile shit is like the drag racing of old before being regulated by NoHotRodsAllowed. It's the wild west of organized motorsport.

I think a lot of the shops building these cars would be better off if they started contacting the saltflat guys on aero/suspension/safety/parachute set-up.
                  US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                    How impressive is a car that cost $200k to build and could only manage 244mph after two years (three dates) of going to the mile? It has some serious problems every time it makes a pass.
                    Has anyone else ever gone 244 in a 4th gen f-bod?

244 is real fucking fast for any "street" car, let alone a stock bodied t-topped shit box 4th gen Camaro. Doesn't seem like there are a whole lot of places to test a 250mph top-end-run car
                    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Man, y'all weren't shittin about the window nearly getting sucked out

Comment

That was a big problem with the C4 Vetts too. I has a 96 GS and hit 160 in it and my ears poped as both windows sucked out good 1/2". The trick was to not have the AC on recirculate when going on high speed runs. LOL.

Comment

ya i was out there, try seeing that in person chilling at the end of the track and you see a black car looking at you lol. It was awesome and the wind was NUTS!!!

This car was different

And I had to buy the shirt lol
                          2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                          1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                          1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                          1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                          2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                          2011 Ford Mustang V6
                          2011 Ford Mustang GT
                          2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                          2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                            I realize traction is an issue with 1808rwhp, but it honestly sounded like he was blowing through the clutch...not to mention the crazy soft suspension had the tires unloading so much on the rough course. Needs to spend more money.
                            You can see the car shudder a couple times when he does so. Fighting that very issue with my car now.
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Damn that is crazy
                              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                              X