No announcement yet.

Going sideways at 244MPH in a F-Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!! There is lots of room for improvement, but damn impressive for a brick!!

Comment

200,000$ screw that. Speed cost money whether it goes up your nose or sits in your garage.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        Oh damn, first thing I thought of when I read your post was...

Stevo
        turn the fucking autoplay off, dick whistle!!
        Last edited by Mach1; 05-31-2011, 11:01 AM.
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

either the car wasnt stable, or the driver was a bit too heavy sawing the wheel.

Comment

With the smoke in the cabin, i'm thinkin the clutch fried up right before he lost control.

Cant really see the backend getting loose causing that unless he spun 180. Something ahead of him was generating it.

Comment

Fuck that!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                With the smoke in the cabin, i'm thinkin the clutch fried up right before he lost control.

Cant really see the backend getting loose causing that unless he spun 180. Something ahead of him was generating it.
                When the car bottomed out the front wheel caused an electrical fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                  Rolling out of the throttle slowly will help with anything shaped like a brick, instead of just jumping off the throttle at the end of a run
                  This.

Comment

No fucking gracias.
                    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

I realize traction is an issue with 1808rwhp, but it honestly sounded like he was blowing through the clutch...not to mention the crazy soft suspension had the tires unloading so much on the rough course. Needs to spend more money.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                        either the car wasnt stable, or the driver was a bit too heavy sawing the wheel.
                        Naw man, he hit the e-brake at the end so he could drift that shit!
                        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          That car sounds sick too
                          Yak I think it sounded terrible!
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Only thing worse then one autoplay is two. Stevo, can you get rid of that shit?
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              Only thing worse then one autoplay is two. Stevo, can you get rid of that shit?
                              I got rid of it for him.

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                                I got rid of it for him.

Thanks. You rock.
                                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X