Do not text and drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not text and drive

I have to think that wasnt just texting and driving. To many mistakes being made to not stop texting, I have to say more than likely alcohol involved.. Still pretty damn crazy to catch it on camera...

Comment

The camera man is a freak'n idiot. Following so closely he's lucky he wasn't involved.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Omg!

Comment

Originally posted by redfirevert View Post
          I have to think that wasnt just texting and driving. To many mistakes being made to not stop texting, I have to say more than likely alcohol involved.. Still pretty damn crazy to catch it on camera...
          I'm thinking the same thing.

Comment

man i would have beat his ass and maybe killed him for driving and swerving like that. asshole thinks he is above the law driving like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              The camera man is a freak'n idiot. Following so closely he's lucky he wasn't involved.
              This was my first thought... the cameraman is awfully worried about keeping the "texter" in frame on his camera.

Comment

That had to have been a DWI... anyone in their right mind would have stopped texting after swerving once.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  That had to have been a DWI... anyone in their right mind would have stopped texting after swerving once.
                  yea i think so too

Comment

OMGOMGOMGOMG OMG OMG... OMG!

Could have also been some kind of medical condition.
                    Let us not forget Macho Man and his heart attack induced car wreck.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      OMGOMGOMGOMG OMG OMG... OMG!

Could have also been some kind of medical condition.
                      Let us not forget Macho Man and his heart attack induced car wreck.

Stevo
                      Could have very well been. Maybe diabetic shock.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

OMGOMGOMG.....OMG!!! I hope he has a towel or some napkins to wipe up all that Jizz!
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I followed somebody here in Houston... on the phone with 911 reporting him almost swerving into people, rubbing up on the concrete dividing wall, etc.

dude ran red lights, almost killed a BUNCH of people, etc.

and I never "oh my god"ed 1/100th as bad as the dude filming! LOL
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

http://www.rememberalexbrownfoundati...ledge/sign.php

Comment

Postin' up with some Oprah shit in here....

People either are or aren't going to text and drive - entering your name on some website isn't going to stop anybody. That's like signing an abstinence pledge back in high school...

Comment

Working...
                              X