Got my Porsche detailed by Wish4svts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
    That would be the car to do it in. They're head turners for sure!
    After I paint it and bring it home to mesquite you should cruise on over to my place and we can drink some beers, shoot the shit and I'll let you take a drive in it
    1997 viper gts
    1986 turbo mustang
    1987 Buick grand national
    1972 nova

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
      After I paint it and bring it home to mesquite you should cruise on over to my place and we can drink some beers, shoot the shit and I'll let you take a drive in it
      I am more then down to do that!

Badass lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Good looking car, reminds me of this
        [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0FrZMeV4Wo[/ame]

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Pm me if you guys are wanting your paint detailed up. We would be glad to hook up all dfwmustang members. I paint cars and me and wish4svts do paint correction details. We are located in mesquite
          Hey Mark, I still plan to talk to you once the time comes to paint my '86 GT project. It will probably be August /September. I've almost got the engine completely assembled. Hoping to have it in the car and running in the next 4-6 weeks. We're expecting our second child at the end of August so I'm trying to have all the mechanical work done before then.

Hope you're doing well. Oh, and I vote orange for the T/A.

Marcus
          '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by BadCompanyVPWS6 View Post
            Nice job. Any pics with a sun gun or in direct sunlight? What was the combination used?
            If my brother's best friend did not own a very nice large carwash in the area, you would be detailing my SS for me.

Comment

Yeah it's got a rebuilt motor and tranny. I have a aftermarket 3 inch Downpipe for it too. I really just wanna make it as nice as I can and take it to shows and cruise it.
              Nah....You should just go ahead and sell it to me instead!
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
              X