Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorsport Ranch: ZR1 versus GT3 RS

Track session from yesterday. Fun starts at the 5 minute mark:

Fun starts just after the 5 minute mark. 5-28-11 MSR Motorsport Ranch chase session stock ZR1 and stock GT3 RS (with Sharkwerks bypass for that glorious sou...
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Looks like a high speed parade lap, it wasnt til you came out that I realized you were running CW. I like that, it flows a great deal better.
    2010 Ford SVT Raptor
    2007 Saleen S281-SC
    1998 BMW M Roadster
    1961 Ford F100

Comment

Ugh that looks like so much fun! I have only ran a few track days on a coned parking lot but long to drive a road course like that. As soon as this fucking house sells I will have some disposable income and get my car up to snuff. I will then get to have some fun out there too.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

That gt3 rs is sick

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
          That gt3 rs is sick
          Yes, it is. Rode with him for a session as a passenger. Turn-in and grip is amazing. The rear-end doesn't feel like it will ever step out. Front end has a ton of grip too, but when the corner is overcooked, it will push just a little bit. The engine doesn't have a ton of torque, but the car is geared very nicely, so it still pulls great. Due to the relative lack of torque, he can get into the gas very early, and the engine hunkers over the rear wheels and the car just goes. Engine revs out to 8400rpm and sounds awesome doing it.

I wouldn't mind trying out a GT3 or GT2 model at some point in my car ownership process.
          Ford
          GM
          Toyota
          VAG

Comment

That looks like so much fun.

Comment

that ZR1 is filthy!!

Comment

ZR1 looks like some fun, but I'd give a testicle to drive some laps in that GT3.

Comment

Working...
                X