X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craigslist fail. Readin it hurts my head

someone please post it for me. idk how
    2000 Dodge 4x4 qclb Sport 4'' lift and 35's

I saw this truck for sale in clyde a few months ago for around 2 grand. Its rattle can painted and a pile. The 500 horses exits through 2" pipe and all the bushings in the lift are gone lol
    2000 Dodge 4x4 qclb Sport 4'' lift and 35's

Comment

HIGH PRO. TRUCK 4 SALE - $3500 (SWEETWATER)

IM REPOSTING THIS TRUCK BUT THIS TIME WITH ALL THE TOYS LISTED HERES WHAT ITS GOT........

500HP 350 V8 WITH KIETH BLACK DISH.
      14 BOLT HEAVY HALF REAR END.
      PRO COMP 10 IN LIFT.
      PISTON CUSTOM GROUNDED HEADS.
      SWERL POLISHED VALVES.
      FORGED CRANK WITH CAST PISTON RODS.
      CUSTOM 373 BUILT HIGH GEAR.
      CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS.
      AND A NEW SURPTINE BELT.
      AND HEAVY INTERNALS ON TRANNIE.

NOW THIS IS A GREAT DEAL FOR WHAT ALL IS IN IT IM ASKING 3500 NO LESS AS YOU CAN SEE ITS GOT ALOT MORE MONEY IN IT THEN IM ASKING SO PLEASE NO B.S. OR LOW BALLING. ALL IT COULD USE IS A STEIRO AND SOME BAD ASS TIRES. I HAVE CLEAR TITTLE ITS LEAGIL UNTIL 3/12 AND NO PROBLEMS DRIVING IT HOME. IF YOUR INTERESTED PLEASE CALL 325-455-4339 AND ONLY TEXTED AFTER 6PM THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.....

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

'ALL IT COULD USE IS A STEIRO AND SOME BAD ASS TIRES. I HAVE CLEAR TITTLE ITS LEAGIL'

I love these words.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

but hay, it has clear tail lights. And even a new SURPTINE BELT.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            'ALL IT COULD USE IS A STEIRO AND SOME BAD ASS TIRES. I HAVE CLEAR TITTLE ITS LEAGIL'

I love these words.
            This usually means that it is not in his name but the prior owner signed it. LOL
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              This usually means that it is not in his name but the prior owner signed it. LOL
              I'm still trying to figure out what a leagil TITtle is.
              G'Day Mate

Comment

Dude, that legitimately hurt my head. You called it.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

1960 FORD CHOP TOP rat rod classic rod - $1950 (TERRELL TX)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Date: 2011-05-30, 8:07AM CDT
                  Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1960 FORD CHOP TOP need work $1950.00 It cost more to get the top chop then that? Has all parts to fix the truck $1950.00 214 966 3701 the front frame will cost more to have done then that to to cheap $1950.00 BODY ONLY 214 966 3701 needs work have all the parts to go whit it Also have a TONEPORT MOTOR AN TRANS 700R4 OUT OF FIREBIRD to go with it for an exter $1000.oo 214 966 3701

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Wait, the OP is talking about a CL fail all while making a posting fail?

someone please post it for me. idk how

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Wait, the OP is talking about a CL fail all while making a posting fail?
                      Zing!
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Rednecks...

Comment

the guy they're talking about in this thread: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=906191

has contacted me multiple times. The dude must have fetal alcohol syndrome or something. He's from east TX, so...

anyhow, I'll post up a couple gems from some of his emails...
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

one email conversation:

him:
                            i still want the triple bully gt for trade of my new power pup diesel i need a
                            crazy larry
                            me:
                            I don't have a GT, only the older triple dogs
                            him:
                            ok thats fine i have a power pup like new trade its for a 2003 too 2007 6.0 and 2008 6.4L and clear codes on gmc 2003 too 2007 then i hve a friend that has a pawn shop with a triple dog its locked for a 5.9L cummins then she has a bully dog with crazy larry for a 5.9L are loaded she has 2 i put them on the truck for too check for lock the 2nd read crazy larry available for 5.9 wow i thought you might be interested in trying too buy her triple bullys i need one for a power stroke 6.0 i have a power pup like new i would trade and put cash with it too get crazy larry
                            tha fuck did you just say to me?

Comment

here's one from the other day:

him:
                              i have a new in box never loaded ford diesel max micro tuner with stickers for
                              power stroke then i have a ppe running on my 2004 f250 it makes it push 230hp
                              wright on take off is the spartan better are the sct live wire faster the ppe
                              make my truck blow black smoke and light the tires up she sings i just was told
                              the spartan and the sct live wire was faster i have read about all programms it
                              shows ppe better for power stroke whats your intake i dont know about the max
                              micro tunner havent touched it yet its in the box with stickers and manual for
                              codes im willing too trade for sct live wire touch screen if you have one thanks
                              me:
                              You can't be for real
                              him:
                              be for real about what the ppe level 10 on 6.0 gives 215 hp then i have cold air bigger turbo no cats no muffler other than cherry bomb 12 inch tip she sings bad sounds like a jet ppe are the fastest i was told from diesel power strokes hot rod shop they only do power strokes they changed everything in my truck this truck dynoed too rear axle 800hp 1000lbs torque the ppe plays a role in it not much though it gave it 215 plus on hp at power level 10 as shown on the book
                              me:
                              12" tip is all you need
                              him:
                              i have ppe too but we have too talk i paid $600 my cost on the ppe in march 2011
                              me:
                              Do you not recognize my email address?
                              him:
                              thats what i have is ppe better than the sct live wire with bama
                              me:
                              dude, I've told you in the past... leave me alone. You told me I was full of shit back in December. you've contacted me multiple times since then.

buy a fucking speak & spell and learn how to use it you stupid mother fucker
                              him:
                              man up bitch see my email you have homosexual email man up talk your shit man up your shit i will post your ass all over craigs list you sale fucking junk ass programmers bitch i havent contacted you about nothing bitch you wanted 3 triple bullys i hade with crazy larry that were for dodge for 1 trade programmer you hade and triple bully sucks like your ass does i just run numerous adds beware of your fucking programmers are junk
                              me:
                              Lol, ok, be sure to mention the triple bully
                              (there is no such thing as a fucking triple bully... the dude is a touched wetbrain of the highest order)

Comment

Working...
                              X