cruise vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    damn. my shit was bouncing around like crazy.
    Which car is yours?

Comment

very cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Which car is yours?
        The black 85 that smokes like a coal train and is on the rev limiter for 3 seconds between each shift . Lol .
        Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Which car is yours?
          ^beat me to it
          his car is the black foxbody with the red stripe down the side. part 2 about the 30 second mark is his first appearence
          2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

"how do you red light when you're racing alone?!?!?!"

I laughed.
            Big Rooster Racing
            1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Sweet video. My best run of the day was the very last one on the first video
              sigpicSUX2BU is my name, stealing and voter fraud is my game.

Comment

cool vids, justin.

Comment

Who owns the turbo SN95 in the first vid? Sounds nice! Curious on the combo... Wait, that might be a '99 up...can't tell....

Is the coupe at the 2:30 mark in the 2nd vid Francisco? GOTZ TRACTION?
                  Last edited by Doug Hatton; 05-30-2011, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
                    car looks good bro. A few people were having shifting issues, my buddy in the red ss with the white stripe finally gave up after hitting a wall between every gear.
                    The TKO definitely doesn't shift as easy as the T56 I swapped out. I am going to get an MGW shifter and see if that helps. Watching the nose drop all the way down on every shift almost makes me want an auto.
                    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                      Who owns the turbo SN95 in the first vid? Sounds nice! Curious on the combo... Wait, that might be a '99 up...can't tell....

Is the coupe at the 2:30 mark in the 2nd vid Francisco? GOTZ TRACTION?
                      Yes that was the Turd. I was fighting traction problem's all night. Finally got alittle at the end of the night but 60ft sucked still ran fast with a crap load of MPH.

Comment

I wanted to come out but I was floating the river.... That plus I need to buy some new wheels/tires for the track. I found some more rpm and boost on the two-step and should be able to finally get in the sixes with a good tire.

Comment

I don't remember the guys name, but that is a 94-95 Cobra - used to belong to Gary Ramsey (aka turbocobra). It is a BEAUTIFUL car.

Comment

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
                            I got most of the conversations out at least....and there were some real gems I could have left in there
                            I wasn't drinking so hopefully I didn't make too much of an ass of myself. Seeing as how you got the back of my head about 100 times I'm sure some of the conversations were recorded. Good videos, I was in the red C6 that barely ran 8.7s.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              I wasn't drinking so hopefully I didn't make too much of an ass of myself. Seeing as how you got the back of my head about 100 times I'm sure some of the conversations were recorded. Good videos, I was in the red C6 that barely ran 8.7s.
                              See I told you peoples heads would add character to the vids
                              2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Working...
                              X