No announcement yet.

Check out my new "tat"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the STARBUCKS sign? that tat is fucking ugly.

Comment

Any pictures of the aftermath?

Comment

You're doing it wrong.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I think they look pretty kickass when they heal up. I wouldn't do it though.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

People do the dumbest shit to try and fit in or achieve a certain look. To me there is no difference between getting a tattoo (or scar, in this case) and getting a face lift.

... and that's coming from someone with several (now regrettable) tattoos.

Comment

I bet that felt wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                Any pictures of the aftermath?
                That's what I'm screaming. I wanna see the healing process.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                  People do the dumbest shit to try and fit in or achieve a certain look. To me there is no difference between getting a tattoo (or scar, in this case) and getting a face lift.

... and that's coming from someone with several (now regrettable) tattoos.
                  Thats why when I got mine when I was younger, I thought ahead and got what I would not regret later in life. I would have to wear a shirt with no sleeves before they can be seen.

If the tat above heals up and looks cool..... I can dig it, but definately not for me.
                  Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                  That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Seriously....
                    1) What is the exact process for that? (I fear google'n it)
                    2) Is there local anesthetic applied?
                    3) If not are these masochists?!?!?!
                    4) If no to #2.... Fuck a bunch of that!!!
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      Seriously....
                      1) What is the exact process for that? (I fear google'n it)
                      2) Is there local anesthetic applied?
                      3) If not are these masochists?!?!?!
                      4) If no to #2.... Fuck a bunch of that!!!
                      Scarification -- basically carving skin with something resembling an exacto knife.
                      No
                      Possibly
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        Scarification -- basically carving skin with something resembling an exacto knife.
                        No
                        Possibly
                        Holy shit are you fucking serious?!?!?! WTF people!?!?!? Seriously WTF?!?!?!

Tell ya what. Those of you who like pain, enough to pay for it.... come over here, Mansfield, and I'd be MORE THAN HAPPY to hit you w/a base ball bat, 110v to 220v charge, etc and force you to pay me for it ANY time you want.......

Jesus Christ on a stick.... man..... exacto knife and no local and a crazy ass design..... Go nuts on my back?!?!?!?!?!?! I'd rather chomp down on a file and have Hulk Hogan rip it from my teeth 50 times!

Oh.... and if you're interested I'm SURE I can make that file thing happen too!!!
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

some crazy shit, and people out there wow!

Comment

Those anchors look badass!!!

Comment

People have been doing this for thousands of years in various cultures around the world.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Is that the virgin Mary?

Comment

Working...
                                X