Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
    Helmet, some fitting shorts, and maybe some special shoes = OK
    Lance Armstrong carbon fiber starter kit while riding down Spring Creek Pkwy in Plano like it's the Tour de France = ultragay attention whore IMO.
    There is a reason we collectively call them "roadie fags".

Comment

Comment

I really thought someone was going to run over his ass.

Comment

Where we are staying in Del Mar for the Summer, there are actual bike lanes everywhere. That whole area: Del Mar, Mission Beach, La Jolla, etc etc is a bicycle rider's haven. At times I feel like a lazy piece of shit for driving a motor vehicle.
          Originally posted by grove rat
          shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Helmet, some fitting shorts, and maybe some special shoes = OK
            Lance Armstrong carbon fiber starter kit while riding down Spring Creek Pkwy in Plano like it's the Tour de France = ultragay attention whore IMO.
            That is ALL they wear out here in Del Mar. To look at them, you would think that EVERYONE who rides a bike here is sponsored.
            Originally posted by grove rat
            shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

Originally posted by V8tt View Post
              That is ALL they wear out here in Del Mar. To look at them, you would think that EVERYONE who rides a bike here is sponsored.
              DGW I'm sure. It's such a scream for attention...

Comment

Shits scary trying to ride that 18" concrete ledge on some overpasses. I have ridden across 80 there at Motley/Gross Rd. The other danger is riding on the lane and after cresting the hill have someone fly over the hill behind you and slamming on their brakes trying to keep from hitting you.

Comment

Lots of angry people in this thread.

They're just bicycles, who cares?
                  US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

I think it's funny.

Comment

Missed it by that much !!!
                      Vortex rear stand $75
                      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                      11 4 door
                      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Do all bike riders have to play total fucking gay homo dress-up when they ride? You don't see me wearing a 3-layer SFI driving suit with a DefNder to drive my car to the store. It's almost like they try to outgay each other with their outfits....
                        It's a right tool for the job sort of thing. I'm not a road bike guy nor am I a spandex guy, but I don't ride 30-50 miles when I ride either.

I'm a chunky kid that likes to ride trails when I get a chance, but I see the benefit of proper gear.

That said, there is always a group of d-bags at the trail head that give me shit for wearing a full face helmet and casual clothes.

I don't care too much what other people say, think, or do. I just have fun for myself. Besides, I need that helmet to protect my sexy face. It's already saved me from one solid face plant into a tree.
                        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                        X