• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bicycle riders/haters in here

i'm just gonna leave this here...

discuss

Uh oh, better get Macco?
    They sale Nissan trucks in Europe?
    Last edited by mstng86; 05-27-2011, 08:51 AM.

Comment

did that fool get crushed?
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
        did that fool get crushed?
        Just kinda disappeared, huh?

Comment

It's magic!

Comment

He definitely got through he just made not have continued to ride after that.

Comment

I hate bicycle riders
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

When you take a risk like that, I don't feel sorry for him one bit. In fact I hope the Nissan owner got out and beat the shit out of him for scratching the truck.

I refuse to ride on a busy road, if I ride in town I stick to residential street.

Mountain Bike Trails>Roads

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  When you take a risk like that, I don't feel sorry for him one bit. In fact I hope the Nissan owner got out and beat the shit out of him for scratching the truck.

I refuse to ride on a busy road, if I ride in town I stick to residential street.

Mountain Bike Trails>Roads
                  I ride in the road a lot, I don't pull shit like that. Also fuck all you lazy bicycle hating people. We have just as much right on the road as you do. When I'm on the road I ride close to the middle because stupid assholes pass me super close if i stay closer to the side. I also tend to avoid heavy traffic streets as to not impede the flow

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                    I ride in the road a lot, I don't pull shit like that. Also fuck all you lazy bicycle hating people. We have just as much right on the road as you do. When I'm on the road I ride close to the middle because stupid assholes pass me super close if i stay closer to the side. I also tend to avoid heavy traffic streets as to not impede the flow
                    Everytime I ride on the road, regardless of where I ride, someone goes out of their way to almost hit me and run their mouths out the window.

People do not understand that bicycles are vehicles and should be treated with the same respect as cars.

Comment

Goes both ways and if you're on a super busy street or can't keep up with traffic, get out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                        Everytime I ride on the road, regardless of where I ride, someone goes out of their way to almost hit me and run their mouths out the window.

People do not understand that bicycles are vehicles and should be treated with the same respect as cars.
                        I watched a car do that to a group of bikes I was riding with. They passed him real close and honked. He caught up to them at the light kicked the shit out of the door left a big dent and yelled "this is my horn". It was fairly entertaining. To pass close to a bicycle and fuck with them is wreckless

Comment

i dont mind them... as long as they follow the rules of the road!!

what pisses me off is the ones that preach how they are allowed on the road but then don't stop at stop signs, split lanes, jump on the sidewalk if there is traffic, etc.

now THAT pisses me off

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                            i dont mind them... as long as they follow the rules of the road!!

what pisses me off is the ones that preach how they are allowed on the road but then don't stop at stop signs, split lanes, jump on the sidewalk if there is traffic, etc.

now THAT pisses me off
                            Cars do the same shit minus lane spliting. Some states its legal on motorcycle. Ill run stop signs and lights on occasion if there's little to no traffic. I definitely watch out when around other traffic. I've had to knock on car windows twice for people thinking they're funny and then I catch them in traffic at a stop.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post

Don't understand, or don't care? People get pissy when anything in front of them is going slower than they want to travel. It's gtfo my way! I'm guilty of this, but I do try to be reasonable with bike riders.

He definitely went down. If you look closely his back wheel goes up.
                              Men have become the tools of their tools.
                              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                              X