Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillbilly tries to run over motorcyclist...thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have had this sort of thing happen on bikes and cages. One boy in Southlake will think twice before he trys to intentionally hurt someone again.

Breaking the law is one thing, but for someone to use a weapon, (thus being a truck)...I say he is using deadly force or might even be considered attempted man slauder with a deadly weapon. That pisses me off to no end.

Don't have much respect for the rider either. Riding like that through a neighborhood is careless. And I'm being nice.
    Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
      I have had this sort of thing happen on bikes and cages. One boy in Southlake will think twice before he trys to intentionally hurt someone again.
      Was it a kid in a red stang?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        if you want to fight, we can fight bitch, but not when you say jump.
        lol, Like he's gonna say, "ok, 1...2...3"...
        Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor View Post
          Was it a kid in a red stang?
          Black Cobra.
          Photobucket

Comment

i dont care if people complain, theyre just being pissy and dont like what they see. none of them are physically hurt, just butt hurt when they piss their pants as we fly by.

i mind my own business, other people should do the same
            Maybe I should start shootin doves in my front yard. Its just pellets and more than likely, no one will get hurt. I mean, I love to shoot doves. And they are good eatin.

Oh snap...its against the law.

lol, I just said "snap."
            Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
              Maybe I should start shootin doves in my front yard. Its just pellets and more than likely, no one will get hurt. I mean, I love to shoot doves. And they are good eatin.

Oh snap...its against the law.

lol, I just said "snap."
              maybe you should go back in time 3 hours, old man.

Comment

Im glad bikers piss you guys off so much to the point of getting violent
                You've got your wires crossed. This isn't cagers vs stuntaz, like your immaturity is leading you to believe. I've been on bikes since I was five years old. I've ridden streetbikes off and on for eighteen years. From reading your posts, I would think you are an idiot.

Comment

i dont care if people complain, theyre just being pissy and dont like what they see. none of them are physically hurt, just butt hurt when they piss their pants as we fly by.

i mind my own business, other people should do the same
                  So by your logic, the guys on the bikes in that video are just being pissy, they weren't physically hurt, they're just butt hurt. They should mind their own business.

Right?
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

3 hrs? For?
                    Photobucket

Comment

I was wondering if your sig could get any larger.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                        You've got your wires crossed. This isn't cagers vs stuntaz, like your immaturity is leading you to believe. I've been on bikes since I was five years old. I've ridden streetbikes off and on for eighteen years. From reading your posts, I would think you are an idiot.
                        so sorry, jimbo

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        So by your logic, the guys on the bikes in that video are just being pissy, they weren't physically hurt, they're just butt hurt. They should mind their own business.

Right?
                        that's a ridiculous comparison. nobody out there riding bikes are trying to muscle cars around. by my post, yes you can manipulate it to sound like that, as you are. like you might think youre being clever or something.

if a motorcycle is trying to swerve at your car, forcing you to run off the road, it's no different vice versa. but that never happens, ever. so by my logic, no.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          I was wondering if your sig could get any larger.
                          of course it could...foolish question.

Im out. talk amongst yourselves on a friday night.

Comment

• dsrtuckteezy...you give people reason.
                            Photobucket

Comment

• Here's one less sport biker.

They come flying around a vehicle, and are going to fast to avoid the vehicle that turns left in front of them.

These guys don't realize that speed is a huge factor. They come up so fast cars can't see them, nor realize that they are there.

Comment

that's a ridiculous comparison. nobody out there riding bikes are trying to muscle cars around. by my post, yes you can manipulate it to sound like that, as you are. like you might think youre being clever or something.

if a motorcycle is trying to swerve at your car, forcing you to run off the road, it's no different vice versa. but that never happens, ever. so by my logic, no.
                                All it takes is someone THINKING you're getting too aggressive to set them off. Like flying around them 100mph in a no-passing area.

You might not think it's the same thing, but that's because you're an idiot. Don't act like you never piss off people in cars intentionally. I can tell by your posts that you do it. And then you start acting butthurt when they react to whatever jackass thing you do.

If you think an idiot in a 6000lb truck can hurt you, then maybe you should have some respect when you drive by him.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X