Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hillbilly tries to run over motorcyclist...thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillbilly tries to run over motorcyclist...thoughts?

You can hear the plate number at around 7:00, Kentucky plate....maybe somebody could have fun with it.

A_______B________I________D_______E

Any 2nd chapter to this video? The guy in the truck should be chained to it and drug down the road.

Comment

369 BYR

What a fucking dick.. I think everyone that has ridden for a while has encountered someone like this. I know people have tried to run me off the road multiple times, for no apparent reason.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        369 BYR

What a fucking dick.. I think everyone that has ridden for a while has encountered someone like this. I know people have tried to run me off the road multiple times, for no apparent reason.
        Yes sir. I'm not sure what people are thinking (they aren't) but the little game they are playing is pretty damn dangerous. I had a cock in a jacked up truck riding within 5' of me, and for what, I'm not sure. I sped up, he'd follow. I'd slow, he'd do the same. After that I decided to carry if I was riding and punch a few through the fender if it happened again.

Comment

That reminded me of the final scene in Easy Rider

Comment

I find it ironic that he's pissed at them for going fast, so he's trying to catch up? And driving like a total fucktard al over the road, with a load in his bed and tailgate down. Must be Kentucky logic.

I would like to know how this ended, dude should have been arrested for reckless driving at a minimum.

Comment

On a side note, big ol top heavy Ford with a bed full of 800lbs ATV really stayed flat in the turns.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I would have liked to see the ford roll several times in one of those turns.

Comment

the guy in the truck is a f'n idiot. crotch rockets are a problem though they belong on a track IMO. morons like the guy in the truck are everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                    the guy in the truck is a f'n idiot. crotch rockets are a problem though they belong on a track IMO. morons like the guy in the truck are everywhere
                    thats very close minded. its not the motorcycle. Its the rider. I was thinking the same thing about a gun. I'd honestly shoot some one if they did that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                      crotch rockets are a problem though they belong on a track IMO.everywhere
                      Yeah, just like those damn fast cars and quick 4.6 mustangs.

Comment

must be related to Who Needs 8!
                        Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                        http://www.titantowing.net
                        -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

what a fucking douche!!! I want to know what happened after the law showed up on this!? guy prob lied out his ass about them, not knowing he really WAS on camera.
                          HD Parts
                          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Maston got a truck?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Maston got a truck?
                              LOL! the dialog by that redneck made my teeth hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X