First noise complaint!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    I knew there was an armbar, choke, or fight talk somewhere bound to pop up!
    Hit choked the life out of me at the last gtg.
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
      My thoughts exactly. Either its a younger person or its a "car guy". Either way the "old couple" theory is out the window.

I consider myself a car guy and am in my mid 30's so old by some standards (my kids ) and I dont mind the neighborhood hotrods except for this one douche bag in a red cobra. He thinks he has to wind out 1st gear all the way down 4 blocks with a ORH and flows then goose it right at the end. If it was a once and a while thing then no biggie but he does it ALL the time and at all hours.

Point is, your story is BS. Stop being a douche. We know, your young and wet behind the ears and we all did it but we have no sympathy for you.
      i had a fukhead chino in a honda like that... would rack it all the time... i asked once nicely, second time he came home from the bar around 2 a.m. round 4 a.m i was behind his car with 4 cans of spray foam and 2 feet of fuel line attached to the can. Filled his whole fukin fart can up. it was towed to the shop and after about 2 weeks, i guess the mechanic figured it out... he drives real slow in the neighborhood and i wave at him everytime with a big smile
      first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        Hit choked the life out of me at the last gtg.

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
          i had a fukhead chino in a honda like that... would rack it all the time... i asked once nicely, second time he came home from the bar around 2 a.m. round 4 a.m i was behind his car with 4 cans of spray foam and 2 feet of fuel line attached to the can. Filled his whole fukin fart can up. it was towed to the shop and after about 2 weeks, i guess the mechanic figured it out... he drives real slow in the neighborhood and i wave at him everytime with a big smile
          LMAO thats awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell View Post
            LMAO thats awesome!
            it was a great beginning to peaceful neighborhood lmao
            first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post

Punk ricer or not, I don't think it's ever cool to touch someone else's car.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                when my 2 kids are playing with all the kids in the street riding bikes and playing ball.... and you have a wanna be drifter... tell me it wasnt deserved... there is a whole lot more this kid has done than what was said... and i didnt do it to be cool... i did it to make it end
                first class white trash

Comment

spray foam as in Great Stuff? that's brilliant
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Take a red pen and correct the third line of the first paragraph and give it back to them.
                    Damn u beat me to it. If u are driving like a jackass stop. If it is people being bitchy about a loud car they can go fuck themselves. Simple enough
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I agree. He gets points for creativity though. lol That said, when I was a kid, there was a constant violator hauling ass down our alley. The street I grew up on runs east/west between two major north/south roads. Dead center between the two n/s roads, there is a thru street. Anyhow, this asshat was hauling ass down the alley, which is a no-no. You can't tell if someone is backing out of the driveway, etc. Plus add in the cross street, disaster was bound to happen. My Dad was tired of it, and happened to be out back edging along the alleyway (I was out there too, pulling weeds). Said offender came hauling ass down the alley. My father, the great man that he is, threw the edger (blade spinning) in to his windshield. He stopped hauling ass through the fucking alley, that's for sure.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I might go get some hi flow cats welded in. I don't want a $1000 no cat ticket.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

I have a neighbor that has a loud ass Vette who hauled ass up and down the street all the time. One time I was creeping through the neighborhood and one of my neighbors walked right out into the street in front of the car and started yellin at me about all the noise.

I told him I was sick of it too, but it wasn't me making all the noise, it was the guy in the Vette. My car only moves on Friday night for the most part. Just because I have a sports car too, doesn't mean its all me. I have a little two year old at home and I don't want anyone doing that shit either. I told him I would go down there and talk to the Vette guy. I did, we talked cars a few minutes and he was cool for a short while.

Well, about 3 weeks later, I'm out in the driveway cleaning the Stangs and he comes by throwing rev's fish tailing around the corner. So I drove up to the police station, told them about whats been going on and the Chief himself got in his car, drove right to this Vette guys house and gave him a warning on the spot that if he's seen doing that shit again, he would be arrested for reckless driving.

The Vette guy now barely does anything more than idle through the neighborhood.
                          Should have thrown him an ArmBar
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Lmao at the spray foam! I dont agree with messing with someones car but if I ever change my mind them I'm stealing that idea.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
                              Damn u beat me to it. If u are driving like a jackass stop. If it is people being bitchy about a loud car they can go fuck themselves. Simple enough
                              When you have a baby at home you're trying to get to sleep and then some asshole goes blazing down the street waking the baby because he can't be respectful of his neighbors you can tell me how cool it is to be told to go fuck yourself.

I don't give it a shit if you have a loud car or not. But when you're driving through a neighborhood you can idle through quietly to be respectful of your neighbors. We all have to live together, it's better to do it in harmony. I have three modified cars with louder exhaust, but I'm aware of the noise and creep through. Once you get out of the neighborhood, blast away for all I care.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                                Should have thrown him an ArmBar
                                People like you who aren't even creative with it beat the joke to death. Fail on your part.

Comment

Working...
                                X