First noise complaint!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First noise complaint!! :)

This was on my window this morning. I never exceed the speed limit in my neighborhood, but it probably sounds like it cause of the fo five sixes!! haha. Is there anything they can do?

2012 GT500

Sorry, I forgot to sign it.

Comment

So, quit being a fuckin' idiot. I know it's hard to do at your age.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        So, quit being a fuckin' idiot. I know it's hard to do at your age.
        x2

They could beat your ass. And I can totally see your plate number, lol.

Comment

Yeah, gotta take it easy in neighborhoods. Although, if you're not speeding and during normal day time - the police probably won't do anything about it. Just a hassle.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

they could smash your fucking hands with a ball peen hammer so you can't shift yo fo five six gears

seriously, just driving like a jackass and the neighborhood won't kill you

Comment

Wtf? If someone ever put that on my door in an apartment complex of all places I would be telling them to get bent. I would put my own note on the door for the next time telling them something of the sort.

That is unless you are actually speeding or acting a fool, then by all means you sort of fell into that.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

The thing is that it's some old couple. I'm always careful in the neighborhood because I knew this would happen. They are just grumpy. sure I pin it sometimes, but never in or near the neighborhood. I am respectful to my neighbors because I know many of them. The other problem I have is that they can't tell the difference between my car or someone elses. There are multiple loud cars where I live.
                2012 GT500

Comment

Comment

Post a letter on all their doors sayin " FO FIVE SIXES"
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

If you are driving like a jackass...hope the cops do something....

If you neighbors are just mad because you are loud....oh well.

I hate it when people drive like an asshole through a neighborhood. I know most kids dont play outside these days but it's not worth risking it

Comment

oh yea i got almost all the digits on your plate, working on the last one now...

B?9-G386

edit, BV9-G386

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                          Good point. That wasn't my neighborhood though, and it was a one time thing.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                            oh yea i got almost all the digits on your plate, working on the last one now...

B?9-G386
                            I'm sure you can find a pic of my plate in a forum post. Idc. Come over man, I'll take you to a nice seafood dinner, and never call you again!! lol
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Turn up the music to help drown out the engine noise.
                              I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Working...
                              X